Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about this( Test/tren) (test/deca)

getswole11610

Registered
So I’m thinking about doing this week 1-12 test (750mg)/tren(400mg) week 12-16 test(500mg)/deca(500mg).
I’m taking aromasin starting week 1. (12.5mg) a day. Winstrol starting week 7 (40mg) a day. What do you guys think? Have anybody done this before?

So I’m thinking about doing this week 1-12 test (750mg)/tren(400mg) week 12-16 test(500mg)/deca(500mg).
I’m taking aromasin starting week 1. (12.5mg) a day. Winstrol starting week 7 (40mg) a day. What do you guys think? Have anybody done this before?

I'm the wrong guy to ask because I think everything about it is absurd, but you might find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

Always willing to learn man. Love hearing everybody insights on things. Reason I posted the question.

I just disagree with the entire plan. First off, 12 weeks of test at 750 with another 280 mgs of an oral a week is a pro level cycle. Are you a pro? I've never gone longer than 6 weeks on a cycle. (You know...when steroids supposedly just start to"kick in.") And then you're going to cook your insides with 750 mgs of Tren for a month? And top it off with another month of dick killing deca? You either have no idea what you're doing or don't care. Or you're listening to too many message board idiots.

You will never recover from this cycle.

its just not good top to bottom.. the glaring thing before you even look at the absurd cycle is the current condition... body fat is far too high to even be using steroids... put that with an absurd amount of test and then deca for only five weeks? i mean, wtf? you literally cannot get any more pointless bro... you are talking a very advanced cycle and it sounds like you havent ever even ran a cycle... please, just relax on this before you really hurt yourself

Back
Top Bottom