Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Expectations (are mine too high?)

Dart11

Hi all,

This is my first time trying HGH, and I've been running it for about 3 months and have a whole lot more questions at this point than I thought I would.

I truly was expecting something crazy magnificent to happen, as I've been hearing about it's use and effects for over 20 years.

Words like, "miracle. Feel like a 20 year old again. Full of energy. I'm shredded from it." Now, I haven't KNOWN anyone that's done it in about 18 years, when it became popular or exploded on the scene. It was all over at The Arnold. So I don't have a lot of real world people to talk about it with.

^^Sooo, Maybe my expectations are just WAY too high. But when my T got low, and I started TRT, that was pretty noticeable instantly. So I thought this would be the next jump.

For your data to help me out:

I'm more of an Endomorph type body...though I try to be mesomorph. I have fought my weight most of my life. Its' tough AF or near impossible for me to get/stay anywhere under that 14-15% bodyfat mark and run a business. Even with intermittent fasting, low carb, etc etc. Probably more like 18-20% right now. Could easily afford to lose 10 lbs fat to be more where I'd be happy.

My main visceral enjoyment out of this would be fat loss, leaning out, besides feeling "20 again" of course.

5'10". 208 lbs

Am I fat? No. Not to the general population, especially our age.
But I also have those buddies that eat anything all day, every day, and just get more muscular. I hate those pricks lol.

i'm 45

Been 3 months on. ZPtropin brand. Around 2.75 iu a day every morning. Shot in Ventra Glute (did a lot of research of subq vs im with HGH...and it's a 50/50 split on this by different doctors and gearheads. Chose muscle as sticking my stomach just plain hurt. One time staying sore for about 5 days. I'm willing to switch though if need be).

Plus 200 Pharma grade Test E per week every other day in small doses.
Oh, and I threw in some oral stanazol for the past month since I was seeing no changes. (odd what you'll just throw in when you can get it legally at the pharmacy for less than
$20 lol)

Within a week of starting, I got the CTS effect almost immediately (joy)...but hey, must mean it's legit, right? I try and look for the good in the bad.

Since then, I'd say Nada, zip, zero, except that CTS feeling.

I waited quite a bit, read a bunch online...Most saying by month 3 I should be getting some pretty decent fat loss. So I feel like I've been patient enough to see SOME change, or FEEL some change.d

I've even seen some people suggest basically do the weeks worth in 1 shot. It obviously works for him and the guru's he got the idea from. I'd do that if necessary. But logic dictates daily seems better. But, let's face it, the body is not that logical. So I'll adapt to what's needed.

But there is no better way than talking to others who've been around it, and how it's worked for others.

So, let me get to askin'.

I had wondered if ZP was just a bad china brand? Did I need to go to Pharma grade HGH? seems to not be by reviewing your forum.

Are my expectations too high?

Do I need to just wait longer? or Do I need to increase daily dosage?

I saw a lot of people here saying 3.33 /day. Do I need to bump up the dosage?

And...if I continue taking this, does the carpal tunnel side effect ever go away? It makes riding a motorcycle a bit less fun.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience in advance. I truly appreciate it.

bro...here you go...

Are my expectations too high?
Do I need to just wait longer? or Do I need to increase daily dosage?

bro...yes...it takes a higher dose and longer time...like 5-6 ius/day and 6mo....the only pro bodybuilders look crazy ppl think its HGH NO! its actually hgh+insulin...hgh alone is like just an aid...

I saw a lot of people here saying 3.33 /day. Do I need to bump up the dosage?

bro i would go with 4 IUs of hgh per day...no less...

And...if I continue taking this, does the carpal tunnel side effect ever go away? It makes riding a motorcycle a bit less fun.

bro..for some it will for some the wrist pain stays...possible best you wait until you done for it to go away....

Good to know Well, that makes me feel better then. Yeah, 3 months...I mean that's what you read all over info in the net. I just thought I'd see something, anything as a change by now. Especially as I read some posts in here...like I think it was The Chaz? that mentioned feeling something after just 2 weeks (at 2iu).

It shocks me a little you both say even more than 3.33 after reading a bunch of threads here...

But again, that's why I'm asking people like yourselves "in the know". I hate to think I had already threw close to a grand away.

My main purpose is to lean out. I've never seen a 4 pack, let alone a six pack in my life, despite at times in life working out 2 hours a day, 6 days a week, and eating clean (especially in my 20's). I could care less about gaining any more size. Probably would prefer NOT to actually.

What's your official recommendation iu per day?

Does it really mean any difference to do it twice/day?

And is it ok to combine the test and hgh in one shot? I haven't been doing this, but would like to quit being a pin cushion if it doesn't hurt effectiveness.

What's your guys personal take on subq/stomach vs IM for it?

Anything else you might add for fat loss? Local (real) pharmacy is decently stocked.

And, hopefully, the tingling hands CTS subsides over time then.

Thanks again!

So when I run hgh it’s 3.33 IUs a day and I’ll run minimum 6 months. Once a day dose is fine.

Your dose is fine too. Hgh can help burn fat but so can sarms.

I wouldn’t try and inject your test and hgh in same pin. IM for test and subq in belly fat for hgh.

In the end though it’s 85% diet and 15% training to get lean. PEDs can help but they again aren’t fat burners so you really need to play with your diet and training till you find out what works for you.

I like intermittent fasting for instance.

i always tell people to start at 2iu's a day. anything more is running too much which may or may not fit your goals. obviously if you want to bodybuild the dosage will be higher. but 2 iu's is a therapeutic dose

thanks, Masonic. I'll see if I can snag that where I'm at, since I'm not in the states currently.

I appreciate it.

@Mobster. Yes and Yes... I am assuming yes to longer and yes to higher dosage? Just to make sure those are the questions you are replying to?

subq injection area

Question of ignorance since I've not really seen it mentioned.

What is the difference between injecting HGH in your buttocks and stomach, since both are technically subq? I never see butt mentioned as an injection area for HGH

So when I run hgh it’s 3.33 IUs a day and I’ll run minimum 6 months. Once a day dose is fine.

Your dose is fine too. Hgh can help burn fat but so can sarms.

I wouldn’t try and inject your test and hgh in same pin. IM for test and subq in belly fat for hgh.

In the end though it’s 85% diet and 15% training to get lean. PEDs can help but they again aren’t fat burners so you really need to play with your diet and training till you find out what works for you.

I like intermittent fasting for instance.

Thank you for sharing.

Any sarms specifically?

I wish diet played as much impact as genetics (which I'd put at 85% from experience)...but yes, it's about that ratio with what you do have control over. I agree.

IF is fantastic if you can get past the mindfck of it. It gets tiresome watching others eat all day and turn down meals.

I've also never been able to do it unless I work out late in the day. Again, it's mind training...but if I have to work out in the morning I want to get my nutrition right after instead of waiting for my window.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you.

But yes I was using too little?

yes I need to wait longer?

can I assume these are teh questions you are saying 'yes' to?

Again, thank you for your input :)

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely give it more time and don't hesitate to add in cardarine. It makes a huge difference in fat loss and endurance.

What kind of dosage , if I can get it where I'm at, should I do of caradine?

Thank you for sharing and helping!

Thank you for sharing.

Any sarms specifically?

I wish diet played as much impact as genetics (which I'd put at 85% from experience)...but yes, it's about that ratio with what you do have control over. I agree.

IF is fantastic if you can get past the mindfck of it. It gets tiresome watching others eat all day and turn down meals.

I've also never been able to do it unless I work out late in the day. Again, it's mind training...but if I have to work out in the morning I want to get my nutrition right after instead of waiting for my window.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

www.sarms.forsale will absolutely ship to you. I recommend 20mg per day. You can dose it all at once since the half-life is long enough.

Thank you for sharing.

Any sarms specifically?

- - - Updated - - -

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

sarms.forsale for sure

www.sarms.forsale will absolutely ship to you. I recommend 20mg per day. You can dose it all at once since the half-life is long enough.

Any of them you recommend specifically?

I have never heard of the term SARM prior. I'm a bit of a hermit since I work online for a living, and don't lurk forums like this until researching HGH.

Appreciated :)

- - - Updated - - -

Any of them you recommend specifically?

I have never heard of the term SARM prior. I'm a bit of a hermit since I work online for a living, and don't lurk forums like this until researching HGH.

Appreciated :)

Nevermind. I see Cardarine is a SARM GW501xxx. thank you.

Thailand is not letting too much in. But most of you are probably ordering out of shops I can walk to lol. So I'll check.

Doses over 4 iu are not recommended, specially not if you're not doing it for a living.
I lost part of my hearing due to HGH. It's serious stuff that makes shit grow...that doesn't necessarily need to grow...

I was running 6-10 iu daily.

Doses over 4 iu are not recommended, specially not if you're not doing it for a living.
I lost part of my hearing due to HGH. It's serious stuff that makes shit grow...that doesn't necessarily need to grow...

I was running 6-10 iu daily.
oh wow.

yeah, now trying somewhere between 3 and 3.5 daily.

Yea man, Cardarine 20mg per day dosed once per day. I recommend ordering that.

@Masonic

I assume that link is your store?

If so, what quantity is the vial of cardarine you sell? I couldn't find it.

And are you getting deliveries thru to Thailand? I know I can't get anything shipped to me fromthe US right now into Thailand

And if so, what is the estimated delivery time?

Thank you,

@Masonic

I assume that link is your store?

If so, what quantity is the vial of cardarine you sell? I couldn't find it.

And are you getting deliveries thru to Thailand? I know I can't get anything shipped to me fromthe US right now into Thailand

And if so, what is the estimated delivery time?

Thank you,

@Masonic Bodybuilder

see above 2 questions .

(sorry for repost of ? I can't PM and not sure if possible to 'Tag" someone so they know someone is trying to chat with them. NOt intending to be rude or annoying, Just want to make sure things fit my timeline while in another country.

@Masonic Bodybuilder

see above 2 questions .

(sorry for repost of ? I can't PM and not sure if possible to 'Tag" someone so they know someone is trying to chat with them. NOt intending to be rude or annoying, Just want to make sure things fit my timeline while in another country.
The bottles are 30mL (at 20mg per mL). You can reach out to them directly at https://sarms.forsale/contact/ for shipping questions

Back
Top Bottom