Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

Vegos

Registered
Hey everyone,

As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport.

Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week).
I ran that cycle for 6 weeks exactly and then all of the sudden got a chance to compete in this coming season. I stopped taking Tren and EQ immediately and switched to Testosterone Propionate instead.
Unfortunately throughout those 6 weeks I injected 2,100 mg. Trenbolone Acetate and 2,400 mg. EQ.

My question is the following. I have a drug test coming up exactly 5 months and 2 weeks (24 weeks in total or 168 days to be accurate) after the last injection of Trenbolone and EQ.

Will I pass or fail this test?

The test is performed at one of the gold-standard laboratories accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), as their website says.

Personally I’ve lost about 7 lbs. since last injection of EQ and Tren, I don’t know my exact metabolic rest ratio but would say it’s about average and I do cardio (sweating) at least 1-2 times a day.

What are my options? I’m a full time athlete and can’t risk a positive test then I rather fake an injury.

Hope you guys are able to help!

The half life of EQ is 15 days and the detection time is 5 months. Trenbolone acetate has a half life of 2 days and a detection time of around 5 months. You SHOULD pass the test but remember that each steroid effects each person differently and the detection times are kind of a ball park number. You should be okay though.

There really isn't much you can do. Any sort of 'steroid detox' product is a scam. Your body is continuously detoxing itself. Using an overall liver/organ detox product like n2guard from n2bm.com will help. Remember that your liver is your body's primary detoxifying organ. A optimally functioning liver will make your body more efficient at detoxifying. That, coupled with a very high quality diet and lots of water is going to be your best option.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support-c26/N2-GUARD-p75.html

You are very close there in terms of dates, so there is no sure way of telling if you will pass or not. Initially you should pass the test, but keep in mind that those detection times are all approximate, so there are no guarantees.

Back
Top Bottom