Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hyperthyroidism help?

PeterDavis5876

Registered
About two months ago I found out that I have hyperthyroidism. I am 40 years old and was looking to start a 12-16 week cycle. My last cycle was two years ago. I have read that I should stay away from tren, clomid, dnp and albuteral. That being said should I stick with Test only cycles and only use Nolva? Should I keep my cycle shorter or longer?

I have low test now as well and I am trying to get trt but not sure if my doc is going to go for it.

Sucks being an old bastard.

Appreciate any help or advice.

thyroid issues are very common in the USA these days.

most of the time they are improperly diagnosed though. did your doctor just run bloods on you once or twice and then go off the # he saw ? because if he did then you were not properly diagnosed which is a problem I have seen a lot of. hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are one of the most over drugged and over treated problems out there which can be remedied with mostly simple diet changes

having said that a normal steroid cycle will have minimal impacts on your thyroid.

if you have concerns you may want to consider using sarms as opposed to steroids... that would be the safer option for you

Back
Top Bottom