Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear ordering need anti estrogens fast!

KblFishW

Registered
I think I am in trouble on this cycle because I am taking testosterone and deca durabolin but I'm not using any anti estrogen. My buddy got me these steroids and said I didn't need them unless something bad happened. Well I feel really bad on cycle my libido is down and I'm very bloated. I need to get anti estrogen Right? Will napsgear ship to me fast and do they sell good products for this

I think I am in trouble on this cycle because I am taking testosterone and deca durabolin but I'm not using any anti estrogen. My buddy got me these steroids and said I didn't need them unless something bad happened. Well I feel really bad on cycle my libido is down and I'm very bloated. I need to get anti estrogen Right? Will napsgear ship to me fast and do they sell good products for this

You can get some nolvadex and aromasin from napsgear very fast like 5-7 days domestic. I suggest geneza brand or dragon pharma.

Use our sources and always have gear ahead of time!

Should of had this on hand before starting. We hear this kind of stuff happening far to often!

There are ceratyin requirement and restrictions with the domeatic orders as well as a minimum. Otherwise, it's a 3-4 week wait-- which is worth it considering the prices. So...plan ahead.

Mobster and ballin are on point. You don’t start unless you’re completely prepared. Also, ALWAYS have pct protocol on hand in case something happens. Both are essential to doing a cycle.

Hey brother,
Rule number 1 big mistake on your end.
Having estrogen blocker set aside is important element to have.
The 3 compound you can choose from

1- ARIMIDEX
2- Letro
3- exemestane
Is needed ASAP.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Hey brother,
Rule number 1 big mistake on your end.
Having estrogen blocker set aside is important element to have.
The 3 compound you can choose from

1- ARIMIDEX
2- Letro
3- exemestane
Is needed ASAP.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

no excuse to always have aromasin and letro on hand. you may never use the letro which knock on wood is good..

Back
Top Bottom