Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 160 Grams

4 out of 5 rating for Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 160 Grams

I used to use the SuperPump 250, and really liked it, so when the Max version came out, I thought that it would be better.

I honestly liked the 250 better, had a better Taste, and dissolved easier.

Don't get me wrong, this is a good product, just not as good as the older version.

Maybe the 3.0 version will be better.

I gave this one 4 Stars, because it didn't taste as good as the Prior version SuperPump

5 out of 5 rating for Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 160 Grams

My all-time favorite pre-workout. Gives you such good pumps and clean, jitter-free energy you'll be looking twice your size from the pump and be lifting as if you're twice your size. Pink lemonade, Blue raspberry, and green apple are the most delicious flavors I've ever tasted. It's just a bit high in caffeine but if you don't care, then this is the Pre for you.

I don't rely on pre-workouts but I have a few on hand in case I am dragging my butt. I workout in the morning and have very little time to waste in the gym so if I am dragging a bit I will take a pre to give me that little edge. This product I have tried in the pink lemonade flavor and it was not too bad taste wise (probably like 8/10, which is why I gave it a 4 star rating). It gave me good energy fairly quickly without too much of that jittery feeling. Recently I have used C4 and Jack3d micro, superpump max is on par with C4 and better energy that Jack3d micro.

Good taste, bad farts, clean energy. Uncle richies sour apple tastes like jolly ranchers.

I agree with the first review. I just finished a tub of the new formula and I seem to remember much better pumps from the last formula. Still, I do like it. No "over-stimmed" feeling-clean energy. Good flavors. Good stuff. I just miss the previous version.

5 out of 5 rating for Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 160 Grams

When I use a pre workout this is my go to. I love the pump and the energy is smooth not shaky. It taste great and mixes easy.

It really worked for me except it really dried me out. My muscles where to dry and they started to ache, so I had to stop using it

I loved the original this is not quite as good but it could just be my memory.taste is 5 out of 5flavors 5 out of 5pump doesn't feel as crazy as the original but that could be just my memory i like the fact as it jitter free energy i didnt notice any fart issues.each to there own

Back
Top Bottom