Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle - Oxandrolone 10mg

nicnac_z

Registered
Hi,

After a bit of thought, I have decided to try using oxandrolone as first time use of PED. Currently training for powerlifitng comp. as novice. Should add I am 172cm 80kg (estimate about 26 - 27% bf) female in relation to dosing.

I have only started cycle 2 days ago with 5mg (1/2 tab) twice daily (total 10mg). Is it normal to be getting bad headaches already and an inability to sleep? I feel pretty awake and fidgety. If not, then are there any places recommended to test the legitimacy of the product? I really don't want to be taking stanozolol or worse and get some gnarly androgenic side effects.

Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Var is a GREAT drug for competitive females... Just be sure to know what you're getting and know and trust your source.. Legit authentic var will do wonders for females, and you don't need much, 20mg is all you need max..
Also, it has a HIGH absorption ratio when consumed with coffee (caffeine will increase it's effects), increasing it's availability..
I would also send in the oral and get it tested, there's a few mass spec test facilities available.. You could be feeling it's effects with that sounds more stimulant related to me, could be clen,t3/t4..

Pics added of study:
::Var study HERE::

33m8w8l.jpg

17bkec.jpg

16c0ys0.jpg

oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-ep.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome. Thankyou for the additional information! I've tried legitimate pharmaceutical clenbuterol before and it's nothing like that. Tbh, I've never breathed as well in my life, but I wasn't keen on continuing on it as I try to shy away from stims for extended periods (anxiety/panic attacks).

The oxandrolone, I know, is not a legitimate legal manifacturer (jurox, bayer, zoetis/Pfizer, boehringer etc.) but came with information/contraindications, sealed with expiry and batch no. which I thought was good for a random sketchy (I say sketchy because it's not legal) pharmaceutical. However, I'm also not dumb to realise that there are intelligent people able to sketchy up a substance that is not what it is sold as.

Will send away to have tested.

I will dig out the calipers to do proper bf% - I'm just guessing as I've put on a bit of fat while gaining muscle with caloric surplus and current program (never really been lean anyways)

you do know that clen is used to treat asthma correct? you should not have that kind of issue that early on in your cycle as well... i would be quite hesitant

Everybody responds to things differently but it's very possible you have a quality issue.

Everybody does respond differently and believe it or not a buddy of mine used anavar for his first time several months ago and believe it or not he had real bad ademia in his hands and in his feet, he had to take off his wedding ring.. although I do think there was an underlying issue because he does have Crohn's disease . But needless to say he was questioning the quality, he thought it was Dbol, when that drug doesn't even work in that fashion either.. swollen hands and feet is the sign of an immune response..

Which leads me to believe when people have awkward side effects, I believe a lot of that has to do with the binders and fillers, whether it's cellulose, or even starches from different types of food.. there could be some sort of allergic response.. that's just speculation and a shot in the dark!!!!

I would definitely only stick with the approved sources here. There's is just way too many counterfeit steroid sellers out there, especially for oxandrolone.

Back
Top Bottom