Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found a fully discreet shipping steroid source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miscer

prestige Pharma possibly a scammer, or selective scammer, use with caution

These are my thoughts on prestige Pharma
This is my first cycle in over 2 years since my nosey partner decided to open up my steroid packages and kicked up a big fuss about it.

Came across this company a while back which offer fully discreet packaging including the labels on the vials and tubs, and not only the outer packaging like all the other companies do. Just search up Prestige Pharma on Google and I'm sure you'll find it.

Here's the link: prestigepharma.co.uk/discreet

I waited 5 weeks before making this post to make sure everything is legit. Payment was pretty straight forward. I'd recommend paying with crypto. Ordered their testosterone and anadrol. Everything came through within a week although I did have to pay extra for express shipping. The products were cleverly packaged and although the wife didn't open the package this time, I'm glad that they went the extra mile to offer their discreet services. All at no extra charge too.

To top it all off, the actual gear is some of the best I have used. The anadrol is great. I've only taken 300mg a week of test so far 5 weeks now. I've got bloodwork done and it's all good, all my markers are up. My free testosterone is up too. Definitely good to go especially if you're after discreet shipping like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Pretty much worldwide I'm sure. I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping they can ship it to me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom