Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro Pharmacies - Road to 520lbs Bench Press

ckcrown84

Whats up everybody, going to do a better job logging my journey to a 520lbs bench,

Here is a quick link to my 512lbs bench press, from this I am building toward 520.

Competition was September 12th

New Competition Information​

Competition date: TBD - No meet selected yet
10/4 bodyweight: 207lbs
Competition Weight: Potentially 198 this time around, as I do want to satisfy my emotional need to get shredded :)

I just finished my first Hypertrophy block. Bodyweight went from around 212lbs to 207lbs

Current Cycle:
2IU GH AM Administration
200 Masteron
200 Testosterone
80mg Parabolan (tren)

Next training block is Hypertrophy block I will change cycle to:
4IU GH AM Administration (hopefully)
200 Masteron
200 Testosterone
120mg Parabolan (tren)* - Escalated

my hypertrophy 1 block bench press ended at 6x8 at 335lbs! which beat my hypertrophy block II week 8 last macrocycle (325lbs)

Hypertrophy 1 numbers to beat:
Bench 6x8 335
Pendulum 2x8 (4 plates)
115lbs DB press 1x17
Squat 4x4 Tempo 1x9 amrap (no tempo)

I am going to deload and have an easy week until 10/9 then I will start with a very simple workout OR I will wait until 10/12 -- Recovery is key.

After Hypertrophy 2 (another 4 week wave) I will do a slight pivot and start my first strength block, where my bench 6x8 will reduce to 6x6

Hope to have all of you follow along!

- - - Updated - - -

End of Meso 1 Hypertrophy block 1

You're doing amazing, keep the bench going I'm sure you'll get to 600lbs soon.

Euro pharma all the way!

I like the detail brother! You definitely are killing it. Keep it up.

Team,

Still on Deload until Tuesday. Going to do the longer deload, but I still do SOME work in the gym. The goal right now is to provide a stimulus, but not to add a lot of fatigue. This is a week of recovery.
For example, Saturday my bench workout normally would be:
6x8 at prescribed intensity
2-3 sets of Machine Incline
1 freebie
2 back movements

instead it will be
3x4 (similar load)
1 set of machine
1 freebie (reduced work)
2 back movements

GH Confessions

Wellp I have definitely been dropping the ball on morning cardio and therefor I am only minimally getting the benefits of AM GH Administration. Remember a drug does a particular thing in a particular environment. I am not creating the environment that aligns with the goal and use of GH with AM Administration.

Am going to go ahead and pivot and switch back to PM GH administration, as I AM doing all the things that make PM administration effective and PM administration does align with my long term goals.

Going back to my pre-bed GH and GH Cocktail, also bumping GH to 3 IU.

Pre-Bed ritual
3IU GH
2IU Novolin R
1 MEAL
1 Multivitamin
ZMA Dose
1 Melatonin

Am still on deload, I know its not super fun right now. But soon I will be grunting in the gym again.
may or may not post a clip or two of deload workout.

GH Confessions

Wellp I have definitely been dropping the ball on morning cardio and therefor I am only minimally getting the benefits of AM GH Administration. Remember a drug does a particular thing in a particular environment. I am not creating the environment that aligns with the goal and use of GH with AM Administration.

Am going to go ahead and pivot and switch back to PM GH administration, as I AM doing all the things that make PM administration effective and PM administration does align with my long term goals.

Pre-Bed ritual
3IU GH
2IU Novolin R
1 MEAL
1 Multivitamin
ZMA Dose
1 Melatonin

Am still on deload, I know its not super fun right now. But soon I will be grunting in the gym again.

This is a good HGH confession I like it.

Be careful doing insulin prebed, I hope you're doing a protein shake with it.

GH Confessions

Pre-Bed ritual
3IU GH
2IU Novolin R
1 MEAL
1 Multivitamin
ZMA Dose
1 Melatonin

THE line of the post.

Get it done!

Way to be truthful with yourself. Keep us updated on how this goes.

Took my deload week, basically a week of reduced training volume. Allowing my body to recover from the systemic fatigue accumulated over the previous 4 weeks of training. My next 4 weeks of training will pick up in about the middle of weeks 1-2 of the previous block and will end above my previous week 4.

I like to track the principle of overload, and if you stack enough of these 4 week blocks together you WILL BE BIGGER and STRONGER. Just remember, progress is slow and that's life. Well, unless you are among the genetic elite and hey... that's awesome! But, just because you can grow like magic doesn't mean you can't grow even better by being smart about it :) You dig?

On the bench day I toyed with a Spoto press variation that would fall nicely into a block of training that focuses on rate of force development.
This press you lower the bar as quickly (under control) as possible, stopping the bar 1 inch from the chest, and reversing direction. This is manipulating your neurological control, your proprioception (where the bar is in space), and your ability to stop an object and exert force to reverse direction. An extremely challenging motion, tred carefully you can easily tear a tittie doing this :)

I still have 8-10 weeks of more hypertrophy specific work, and then once closer to competition I will spend more time doing force development work. But, definitely keeping this dynamic effort movement in my back pocket.

Cycle for the next 4 weeks:
200 EP Test
200 EP Masteron ---> might bump to 400 for weeks or I may wait until after this block. My upper dosage escalation is 600-800
120mg EP Parabolan (Tren) -> Will bump to 160 next block (3rd block).

Think about my cycle like this, I have selected the compounds that do what I currently NEED. I plan to compete at potentially 198 this run, so I am NOT trying to drive fullness like usual (when I compete 220). Tren will drive strength through numerous pathways while being conducive and working well in a low caloric environment. Masteron will drive neurology and motor learning.

Every 4 weeks my training gets harder by an order of magnitude, and every 4 weeks we see a dosage escalation that compliments the increasing physical demands. As my training increases, my enhancement increases.

Once I am around the proper bodyweight (190-195) we can assess what type of organism I am.

Let's say I can successfully diet down to 190lbs while keeping the supplementation at Test/Masteron/Tren and then GOING INTO THE MOST INTENSIVE PART OF TRAINING I can go from a caloric reduction to a slight caloric surplus and gain to 198lbs going into the competition. Being in a surplus during the PEAK of my training weeks will allow me to recover from workouts better.

Also, the organism that I am at 190lbs may benefit from a slight drug shift, for example fast acting NPP and Superdrol to drive fullness and help gain the +8lbs via glycogen loading and water retention. After weigh in utilize those same compounds with insulin to gain an additional 5-10lbs going into game day.

Ideally I would cut to 190lbs while not negatively impacting my training over the next 10-12 weeks.
Once at 190 we would do a slow bulk and fill out to 198-200lbs.
Cut the 1-2lbs going into weigh in day.
Weigh in at 197.5
Manipulate glcogen and water to load to 210lbs
Compete and hit some squats and bench.

PLANNING :)

Aka light weight acceleration and deceleration training. Not for me.

Specific tool used at specific times, I wouldn't use it either if the goal is to build muscle :)
I believe another old term used for this stuff is "Ballistic Training"

A lot of ways/methods used to train the rate of force development.

Specific tool used at specific times, I wouldn't use it either if the goal is to build muscle :)
I believe another old term used for this stuff is "Ballistic Training"

A lot of ways/methods used to train the rate of force development.

I'm more of a strength athlete. It might be an age thing - plus I've a right shoulder info so the idea of the speed, stop and go... eek lol

Back
Top Bottom