Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test/Var Cutting Cycle - Thoughts?

snowtrax1

Registered
I've been doing OMAD/IF Keto (low-carb), cardio, weights for the past year or so and currently down to the following. I've lifted all my life, fell off when I was married, but now back in to it.

SW: 267 lbs, BF: 34%
CW: 210 lbs, BF: 21%
H: 6'1" , Age: 39

This would be my 3rd cycle, previous cycles:

1. Primo/Winny - This was a while ago, can't remember what I did.
2. Test E/Tren A/T3/Clomid - Overall good l results! I wasn't a crazy fan of T3 or Clen; so don't think I will be using these again. The Tren A (225mg-300mg week depending on EOD layout for 8 weeks) wasn't bad, wasn't a fan of the EOD pinning and had some minor sides but could handle them. The Test E I ran at 500mg for 12 weeks. Ran Aromasin throughout cycle too + PCT at the end.

Before I start this cycle, I want to first try to get down to around 190 lbs with bf of around 15%; so, I'll just be continuing my OMAD/IF Keto, cardio, weights in the meantime but wanted to get some feedback on this cutting cycle; not looking for massive gains but just leaned out look.

Week 1-12 Test E - 125 mg 1x week (Mon)
Week 1-12 Tren E - 200 mg 2x week (Mon, Thurs) (400mg week)
Week 3-12 Anavar 50 mg per day (350mg week)
Week 1-12 Cabergoline 0.25 mg E3D
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 1-12 N2 Guard 7 caps per day
Week 1-17 Cardarine 20 mg per day
Week 13-14 OFF
Week 15-17 PCT (Clomid / Nolva)

I've been reading a bunch of posts, and this time I want to try having Tren higher than Test, and see how my body handles it. I was in between the following.

1. Originally had Test at 250 mg a week but dropped it down to 125 mg based on what I read online, should 125 mg be good with Tren at 400 mg a week?

2. Also, was going back and forth on either running this 10 or 12 weeks; does the 2 extra weeks make much of a difference?

Thank you!

i would personally hold off on tren if you are only on your 3rd cycle man... this is a marathon, not a sprint bro... i would try some other things first and hold off on tren... you do what you want but it would be a lot smarter to run a few more cycles before you used tren

Why are you taking AI when on only 125mg/wk of test? Let alone a higher dose of AI like you have down there.

Bad idea. Should be taking zero AI.

And dopamine agonists are harsh. Not something you should just carelessly be taking. Caber can cause heart palpitations and there is a possibility of getting DAWS when you come off. Try using p5p and vitamin E to control prolactin if you even end up having issues with it.

Personally I would lower the tren rather than resort to using a dopamine agonist. DAWS is no joke.

You should not be using tren at all at this point. Also you're barely using test and have an ai dose like you are running 500mg. Your estrogen will be in the toilet doing that

Thanks for the replies!

Not starting this now but just being proactive and doing some research of what I would like my 3rd cycle to be; once I shed more bf.

I came across a bunch of other threads where people replied with keeping Test at TRT levels when Tren is higher but I know everyone's body is different and they run what their body best responds to. That's why I was in between 125mg or 250mg /week for Test, but I guess need to see I how I feel as I'm running the cycle.

When I was on Tren A it didn't give me crazy sides, I guess it depends on the individual but in my case Tren wasn't crazy for me to handle; however, I'll think about maybe dropping it and just running Test / Var only.

Back
Top Bottom