Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore injection sites

Drsnitsels

Registered
I inject in glute every other day and alternate between left and right.

For weeks I injected
1ml testp GSO
1ml nnp GSO
(same barrel)

I switched to
1ml test p GSO
.5ml nnp (200mg/ml MCT)
(same barrel)

The first few injections after the switch were fine but the 6th and 7th are very painful.
I injected my 6th on wednesday. And my glute is still very sore affecting my lifts.
I injected my 7th on Friday thinking I just hit a nerve but today (Saturday) my other glute is very sore too.
I am not sure what to inject tomarow.
Not sure if mixing GSO and MCT same barrel is a bad idea. Not sure if my glutes are just over injected. Not sure if I should throw both vials away. Not sure if I should inject a little of each in each quad to determine if one of the oils are bad.

I have verrrrrry small bruis but mostly I just feel like I went snowboarding all weekend and fell on my ass multiple times.
IS this normal is it possible I hit a nerve two times in a row?

My man.....if you’re injecting EOD then you need to hit more spots other than JUST glutes. Look into quads, delts and lats. It should be common sense that you are you will run into issues if you keep hitting the same 2 spots continuously

My man.....if you’re injecting EOD then you need to hit more spots other than JUST glutes. Look into quads, delts and lats. It should be common sense that you are you will run into issues if you keep hitting the same 2 spots continuously
Listen to gashred!!! You need to rotate your sites. Quads And delts will give ya 4 more spots alone. Then you will hit one spot a week. That's it. Less scar tissue

You should wait at least 7 days before hitting the same site again, to avoid scare tissue buildup.
I've done prop/acetate, daily injections cycles before.
An easy rotation is(opposite side of body): Glute, ventroglute, quads, glute, ventroglute, quads, which is only 6 days, I know. But I can't do delts, they always hurt so insanely bad. If you can do delts, just add them in and you have 8 days before hitting the same spot again :)

About the bruising, for me, that happens when I inject trough a vein. You'll know because it'll squirt out lots of blood and leave a localized bruise.

And finally... Some brands, just always give me pip, and they're almost always higher than normal concentrations. 150mg prop is notorious for me, always hurting for a few days. Can try to buy sterile oil and dilute it.

Could be hitting a nerve, could just also be injecting the shot way to fast, bursting blood vessels.
The times i've hit a nerve (quads) i've always had a the needle and plunger thrown to the other side of the room from the twitching and (whatever its called in english) "reaction".

About the bruising, for me, that happens when I inject trough a vein. You'll know because it'll squirt out lots of blood and leave a localized bruise.

And finally... Some brands, just always give me pip, and they're almost always higher than normal concentrations. 150mg prop is notorious for me, always hurting for a few days. Can try to buy sterile oil and dilute it.

Could be hitting a nerve, could just also be injecting the shot way to fast, bursting blood vessels.
The times i've hit a nerve (quads) i've always had a the needle and plunger thrown to the other side of the room from the twitching and (whatever its called in english) "reaction".

Here are two links for pinning... Please watch these both.
https://youtu.be/Dzdf2YfOuQw

https://youtu.be/XFog6uSwbuw

I've gone so far as having multiple people doing delts for me, doesn't matter. Anything oil based is a nightmare.
Injectable winstrol and HCG is fine, but oil, I can't lift anything for days.

Interesting. But everyone is different. They would bother me years ago when they were virgin but today, they give me almost zero pain.....ever. Just goes to show that this whole thing is so individual dependent.

if you do not rotate spots you WILL get scar tissue and that will not be good

I've heard this since pretty much day once and it makes sense, so i'm not arguing against it!
I just realized I've never question why the scar tissue is bad. What actually happens so to speak? What is the negative outcome?

I've heard this since pretty much day once and it makes sense, so i'm not arguing against it!
I just realized I've never question why the scar tissue is bad. What actually happens so to speak? What is the negative outcome?
Scar tissue sucks. It makes it hard to push the needle in, hard to push the oil on and will give you horrible pip and possibly cause bad inflammation at the injection site.

You have to rotate. I always go by never injecting the same spot again for at least 10 to 14 days. That's another reason I only use long esters

Thanks for all the good advice.

I cannot rotate with my delts because I fear them getting irritated and Impinging.

I tried my quads one side testp GSO
The other quad nnp GSO
Bot sides bruised and got really sore. The testp in GSO got red and irritated for 3 days.

I was about to toss them but I heated them in boiling water and let them sit in the water while I showered with really hot water. Loaded both in the same barrel and shot in my quad about 5 inches above the previous on the side that I shot nnp deep massaged in for about 5 mins and used a heating pad and WOW what a world of difference.

Very little soreness and irritation the next day.

I have used this procedure the past 3 injections and all is back to normal again.

I must have just gotten lazy and was shooting cold oil into a cold muscle paird with shooting into the same site and creating lots of problems.

Don’t inner wuads ,hips bis lots of options go smaller needles

just imagine trying to inject into a brick wall. that is what injecting into scar tissue is. it will eventually break up once you leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom