Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD should i use it?

J_andrew702

Registered
Hello everyone, just passing by , hope everyone is doing great!

I have a few questions, i bought LGD from Sarmsforsale, but since reading Joe Donnelly’s IG post bashing Sarms now that they fuck u up the testosterone i’ve been really scared of using LGD. Any advice? , it piss me off because I remember Joe recommending me LGD on 2019

Do you guys kniw if Ben Greenfield still promoting Sarms?

Thank you

I have a few questions, i bought LGD from Sarmsforsale, but since reading Joe Donnelly’s IG post bashing Sarms now that they fuck u up the testosterone i’ve been really scared of using LGD. Any advice? , it piss me off because I remember Joe recommending me LGD on 2019

Thank you
im pretty sure you already know the answer to this... i could care less about ben greenfield... ill leave that alone because im trying real hard to not bad mouth people, just know i think very low on that one...

obviously the other person is bashing sarms for a personal reason.. you basically answered your own question...

never heard of him, but if he is on instagram peddling supplements then i'm betting his a huge douchebag and grifting schmuck. a loser and scammer who cannot have a real job contributing to society so sits there on instagram yapping his mouth about things he knows nothing about

stop paying attention to what people on social media say and instagram is the worst of the worst

Last edited:
https://thedirty.com/city/buffalo/joe-donnelly/#post-2311315

This guy Joe Donnelly is all over Instagram claiming to be a bodybuilding expert and says he played football in the NFL. There is no record of him being in the NFL, he was a benchwarmer at Syracuse University who was booted from the team for steroid abuse. He is also an associate of Jonathan Lemkin, a well known sex offender on The Dirty. Joe has been charged with multiple counts of domestic assault and his ex fiancée claims he is a snagged toothed leach who can’t hold a job and can’t even get an erection due to his steroid abuse. This guy is a complete and total fraud who peddles defective supplements and bogus fitness plans online while living in his mothers garage.

classic! THIS is the guy you trust with your fitness info? that is the problem today, stop following the wrong people. any man who would put his hand on a woman is a POS and should be put in prison for life

Dude sounds like a piece of trash! Need to be careful what you listen to on social media!

Thank you

I think Joe is overplaying, LGD can be suppressive but so do many other things too. If You are scared, use cardarine gw stenabolic sr, cardazol ostazol and nutrobal mk677, non hormonal and no problems, mass? use some ostarine mk2866.

Thank you

Who?? Never heard of him

Back
Top Bottom