Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spices in supplements?

GufedWA

Registered
I see a lot of advertising out there and marketing of spices that we can buy from the grocery store in the spice section that are being sold as supplements
is it because these things are better when they are in supplement form or is it because we're doing a bad job of properly adding spices to our Foods

I see a lot of advertising out there and marketing of spices that we can buy from the grocery store in the spice section that are being sold as supplements
is it because these things are better when they are in supplement form or is it because we're doing a bad job of properly adding spices to our Foods

Black pepper and red pepper are your friends, both are good for you and taste great.

you don't need spices in your diet so i'm not sure what your question is

Because some spices are mildly thermogenic (fat burning) or stimulating

Mobster is right with saying mildly thermogenic. People will also say anything to sell their products also.

Piperin, Curcumin and a few other plant products can be used as flavoring for food and also as a supplement for health.

Please check out our podcast where we discuss this and other topics.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom