Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy first cycle

Hardgainer

Registered
Hi guys I am new here
Height 6ft
Weight 200lb
Bf 14%
I did a cycle on the advice of a stupid trainer who ran test e dbol and deca and did not even give me a pct, did not even tell me what a PCT means. Anyway that's a lesson learnt.
Now I am planning a proper cycle with a good pct. m looking to gain some size and get a bit more defined too. Here is how I think it's going to be
Test e 500mg EW for 12 weeks
Dbol 30 mg ED for 4 weeks
Winstrol 50mg ED for last for weeks
Nolva 40mg ED week 14&15 and 20mg week 16&17
Clomid 20mg ED week 14&15 and 10mgED week 16&17
How does this cycle look like?? Should I change anything
I am keeping aromasin at hand but should I run it when symptoms of gyne come or even without them ??

bro decent cycle...need n2guard for liver and Cardarine to keep fat low...for pct use perfect pct bro...this way you're assured recovery

I'm gonna let the guys chime in. ..but here's my opinion.

Drop the dbol....replace with anavar @50 or 60mgs ed for week 2 thru 6. If you want to cut up why add the water weight associated with dbol. I don't think the whinny is needed. ...

Pct is a little weak....check out the "perfect pct" sticky

Start aromasin from day 1 @12.5mgs eod. Adjust as needed.

Youre gonna need a stronger PCT than that. You need an AI on cycle, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD would be a good start and adjust the dosage from there. Include Aromasin in PCT also at 12.5mg E3-4D or 6.25mg EOD or however much you feel you may need, just keep the dosage small. If its your first time using winstrol dont use 50mg drop it to 20-30 and build up from there if gains arent good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys thanx a lot
Will include the aromasin as directed
However the problem is that I am in India so finding N2guard and cardarine may be a bit difficult, any alternatives
Again thanx a lot

- - - Updated - - -

@aggirl I thought of dbol cause of the drastic gains u get, I might include the anavar though

Thanx guys will keep the AI as directed
Also i was thinking maybe dbol cause of the massive gains to begin with, as a new guy I may fall for the instant hit dbol

This is a decent cycle you got there. However, there are a couple of things that need to be changed. First of all, when you use oral steroids, liver supporting supplements are a must. N2Guard is the best supplement for this purpose. Then, you must use the AI, aromasin in your case, from the first day of the cycle. It is not only gyno that can he caused by high estrogen, and not all of the estrogenic side effects can be seen with bare eye. So you should be always preventing these side effects from ocurring by taking the AI from the first day of the cycle. And finally, this is a heavy cycle you are planning here, so you PCT is just too weak. Do the perfect PCT for best recovery and keeping most of the gains.

1. Running two orals in the same cycle is over kill in my opinion. Just use one as a kick starter for your cycle and make sure to use a liver aid (n2guard from n2bm.com) when supplementing with it as oral steroids are extremely liver toxic.
You can use either anavar or dbol. Steroids build tissue and don't help burn body fat. Training and diet does that.

2. Start the AI the same day you start your cycle. Be proactive. Don't wait until side effects start. Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD is a good dosage.

3. Your PCT isn't bad but needs some improvement. Run the perfect PCT protocol.

Give this a try:

weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1 - 4
dbol 30mg/day or anavar 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Welcome to Evo !
Instead of the Dbol and the Bloat.
Think Tbol @ 40 to 60 Mg a day ~ same strength gains without the Bloat...................................... JP

Hi guys I am new here
Height 6ft
Weight 200lb
Bf 14%
I did a cycle on the advice of a stupid trainer who ran test e dbol and deca and did not even give me a pct, did not even tell me what a PCT means. Anyway that's a lesson learnt.
Now I am planning a proper cycle with a good pct. m looking to gain some size and get a bit more defined too. Here is how I think it's going to be
Test e 500mg EW for 12 weeks
Dbol 30 mg ED for 4 weeks
Winstrol 50mg ED for last for weeks
Nolva 40mg ED week 14&15 and 20mg week 16&17
Clomid 20mg ED week 14&15 and 10mgED week 16&17
How does this cycle look like?? Should I change anything
I am keeping aromasin at hand but should I run it when symptoms of gyne come or even without them ??

are you bulking or cutting .or trying to do both in the same cycle?

That way my question, m trying to do a bit of both in the same cycle. Was asking the pros if that can be done or should I go traditional bulking and then cutting

welcome bro

Back
Top Bottom