Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/NPP Cycle

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hi All

In my 50's and have been working out for ages. I work w a nutritionist so my diet in on point.

Just started my second cycle ever. Yup - I waited until my 50's to try AAS.

Last cycle was 500 mg test cyp last Summer but I was in a cutting phase so didn't expect to see much muscle growth or increases in strength because of the restriction in calories. .

My current cycle is as follows:

- 500 mg test cyp per week
- 375 mg NPP per week
- 50 Proviron per day

Everything is from D/Supply

Cycle started October 25.

To date I'm not really seeing much visually - nor am I having any increased in strength.

How long would it take for a cycle like this to "kick in"?
Do I need to increase the amount of NPP I am taking?

Thank you!!

its still very early, even with npp being a shorter ester than deca, its still something that takes a bit of time.... 3-4 weeks at least and you have a longer ester of test... 350-400 is a good dose of npp, so you will be all good... just give it a bit...

I woud allow a bit more time with it sir. I would say at least 4 weeks to really start to see changes taking place and we know you have the best quality with domestic supply but please keep us updated!

Hi All

In my 50's and have been working out for ages. I work w a nutritionist so my diet in on point.

Last cycle was 500 mg test cyp last Summer but I was in a cutting phase so didn't expect to see much muscle growth or increases in strength because of the restriction in calories. .

- 375 mg NPP per week
- 50 Proviron per day

To date I'm not really seeing much visually - nor am I having any increased in strength.

Thank you!!

Good to see you waited until you're 50 to do steroids, smart for sure.

For test cyp/npp you need time for the esters to kick in and goals are important. So if you're light bulking without high calories you wont get much.

Interesting enough, at 50 years old, out of the 500mgs testosterone cypionate at least 200-250 is like TRT for you, rest is self-trt so really you're only on roughly:
200-250mgs of test
375mgs npp
Which isn't a huge cycle if you think about it.

When you hear pro bodybuilders talk about low doses that's BS lies. Check EF podcast, the doses are like 5000mgs for pros lol

I'm no fan of npp I don't feel it that much to be honest, I feel deca durabolin faster and more.

With npp I would go over 500mgs and takes like 6weeks to feel it.

Hi All

- 375 mg NPP per week
- 50 Proviron per day

Thank you!!

I didn't go on until I was 37

The guys are right around the week 4-5 is when you will start seeing the changes. I like the cycle and glad to see the proviron added in it. Nice choice.

Hi All

- 375 mg NPP per week
- 50 Proviron per day

Thank you!!

Nandrolone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-deca-durabolin-nandrolone-in-depth/

Back
Top Bottom