Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frontloading Tren e and EQ

ITrenHarderThanYou

Registered
Hi all,

I posted a thread earlier about help with my cycle, and received a lot of negative feedback about my idea of frontloading tren e and eq for 2 weeks so as to reach optimum blood conc. levels faster.

What am I missing here that is making me receive all of these negative responses? I have heard from numerous people that frontloading compounds like tren and EQ may cause some unwanted sides, but that frontloading them does in fact help the compounds kick in faster.

I have never tried this before, so I am just wondering if it is worth it, and if there is a better alternative?

thanks

i ALREADY answered this in your other thread... there is NO REASON NOR POINT to frontload these ESPECIALLY with tren... there is no reason for this whatsoever.. what do you mean what are you missing? you JUST wrote that it can cause unwanted side effects? what more do you need to know about it than that? i mean, if thats not enough, i dont know what is? clearly you are intent on doing it or you wouldnt ask after hearing that so i guess let us know how it turns out for you... just remember its not a good idea and be prepared for likely issues... sometimes you just have to learn on your own

The simple answer is that you want stable hormone levels. As soon as you send hormones on a roller coaster you are set up for major side effects. If you want quicker results then just run an oral at the front or short esters instead.

Why would you think it’s a good idea to change dose during cycle? Think about it, your just really jacking hormone levels up doing that. They are both long eaters and no matter what amount your using it’s going to take the same time to achieve peak levels. That’s why a lot of people use an oral to kick start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I posted a thread earlier about help with my cycle, and received a lot of negative feedback about my idea of frontloading tren e and eq for 2 weeks so as to reach optimum blood conc. levels faster.

What am I missing here that is making me receive all of these negative responses? I have heard from numerous people that frontloading compounds like tren and EQ may cause some unwanted sides, but that frontloading them does in fact help the compounds kick in faster.

I have never tried this before, so I am just wondering if it is worth it, and if there is a better alternative?

thanks

First you don't have to start another thread to bitch about not getting the answer you wanted before. You asked, we answered, you didn't like it and so...

Secondly, you state numerous people said X, Y and Z yet came on here asking for more feedback.

Finally, why do ANY compounds need to kick in quicker? Is the end result better?

The simple answer is that you want stable hormone levels. As soon as you send hormones on a roller coaster you are set up for major side effects. If you want quicker results then just run an oral at the front or short esters instead.
This is spot on... I run a large amount of tren and I inject on a daily basis to keep my hormones at stable levels.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

the reason frontloading is sort of pointless is esters need to 'build up' in your system regardless. you can frontload all you want but think about why it makes no sense.

the more you inject over a time span, the more the hormone gets into your system right? if you inject twice this week and twice next week and twice the week after more and more is getting in your system over a time span. if you inject all 6 injections upfront it will spike fast and then drop off so your body doesn't have a chance to adapt over 3 weeks and you actually get less of an effect

it would be like taking 6 aspirins vs. taking 2 aspirin every 6 hours for a fever.. which makes more sense and which is actually better?

Couldn't of said it better myself.

When you front load, you suddenly influx your body with a huge amount of hormones. This stresses your body out and sky rockets blood pressure.

Front loading does more harm then good. It's not needed.

Back
Top Bottom