Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Other than being a gorilla juice-head...what else are you known for / other passion(s

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
For example,

I was known as an avid golfer and snowboarder all through high-school/college and into my mid 20s. I always worked at a golf course in the summer and a ski resort in the winter so I was always golfing/snowboarding for free several times a week. I got to be pretty good at both. For those who are golfers I was a 6 handicap at my best in college, and as far as snowboarding goes I would compete in small freestyle competitions here and there. I was good enough to hold my own, but never won anything because there were always pros or aspiring pros who would always dominate.

I still partake in these activities but obviously not as often and I am definitely not as good at them. With golf you have to play consistently or your game will decline considerably. I am now closer to a 20 handicap unfortunately. With snowboarding I stay out of the terrain park (jumps, rails, etc.) and stick to the groomed trails or the powder.

What about y'all? What else are you known for? Or what other passions do you have that define who you are?

bro golf for poosies. yo should take me sometime and teach.

i known as strongbow cause hunting. i best hunter in 6 counties. can hit deer from 200 ft away through trees

- - - Updated - - -

Nature photography is one

bro cum to texas, we gots lots of nature. yo can take pic of wife ha

I can't think of a more asshole activity than deriving pleasure from killing an innocent animal.

I can't think of a more asshole activity than deriving pleasure from killing an innocent animal.

You do know they get eaten too. Heck, I bought some Venison (with bourbon) Pate earlier.

I went fishing yesterday. I bet you'd change your mind once you tasted my smoked redfish.

I figured somebody might make this out into a food issue. That is very different than just killing for sport. In fact, I think it's more cruel to hook a fish just to throw it back. If it's used for food, that's understandable. Not to mention, shooting an animal requires no skill. Hell, I knew a guy who hunted for food and used a bow and arrow. I could at least respect that.

My "other" gig is music. I used to perform but now I produce, compose, arrange and orchestrate, mostly for other people. I play 11 instruments and keeping in practice keeps me busy. I used to do some acting, but gave that up. Raising my son was most important. He graduated Summa cum laude and is a member of Mensa. (The top 5% highest I.Q's in the country). Today he's Vice President of one of the world's biggest publishing firms and has two children of his own so my current role is grandfather.

I still like to teach, give seminars, scuba dive and paint. I like to travel. I speak Italian and want to get better at it. I'm a bit of a boxing aficionado. I do occasional ghost writing and co-authored two best sellers. I edited and wrote a chapter in a book just released called "From The Record."

I love living in Manhattan and love traveling through the South and I love spending winters in South beach Florida where I train on the beach.

Other than that, I like getting together with friends, I have a beautiful wife, two beautiful homes and a great family. I'm healthy and happy and look good and love spreading the secrets that keep me that way.

But sorry, no stories of killing anything. Surprisingly, I don't need to do that to feel like a man. I feel that working hard to excel at something and raising a family and contributing to the world is more manly than pulling a trigger. But...oh yeah...I also like going to the shooting range. I'm pretty good. And the targets don't bleed and yell out in pain when they're shot. Better. Much better.

I figured somebody might make this out into a food issue. That is very different than just killing for sport. In fact, I think it's more cruel to hook a fish just to throw it back. If it's used for food, that's understandable. Not to mention, shooting an animal requires no skill. Hell, I knew a guy who hunted for food and used a bow and arrow. I could at least respect that.

IFBB Pro Branch Warren for one

- - - Updated - - -

bro i got freezer full of fresh meat. yo gonna come eat it all

when you driving down?

I've got plenty here. Big pack of short rib. I had a small one the other day - fkin amazing!

Back
Top Bottom