Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to keep TREN gains?

Fuck Tren

Obviously not the healthiest venture but how much test and arimedex would be needed to keep my TREN gains/strength. Coming off a 3 month cycle soon of 75 tpp, 75 tren a, 100 mast p, EOD for 1.5 months and ED for the last half of the cycle.

Obviously not the healthiest venture but how much test and arimedex would be needed to keep my TREN gains/strength. Coming off a 3 month cycle soon of 75 tpp, 75 tren a, 100 mast p, EOD for 1.5 months and ED for the last half of the cycle.
noone knows what you will keep from any cycle and anyone who tells you they do clearly has no idea what they are talking about... there's a million factors that go into each cycle, individual etc... only a psychic can answer those kinds of questions... i could tell you compounds that would be easier to likely keep more from etc but even then, thats just based on things like side effects, doses, etc... even then, noone would really know... obviously wet bulking compounds or muscle hardeners are going to be a lot more difficult but something like tren with a lot of sides is as well.. if you run it at a lower dose and do as best you can with mitigating sides as well as running a full and complete pct... however i personally hate any keepability questions because i cant accurately answer that...

noone knows what you will keep from any cycle and anyone who tells you they do clearly has no idea what they are talking about... there's a million factors that go into each cycle, individual etc... only a psychic can answer those kinds of questions... i could tell you compounds that would be easier to likely keep more from etc but even then, thats just based on things like side effects, doses, etc... even then, noone would really know... obviously wet bulking compounds or muscle hardeners are going to be a lot more difficult but something like tren with a lot of sides is as well.. if you run it at a lower dose and do as best you can with mitigating sides as well as running a full and complete pct... however i personally hate any keepability questions because i cant accurately answer that...

Thank you. Blast and cruz, btw. Was thinking 6-700mg would atleast help me keep the size. Strength im sure will drop off a bit.

That dose is completely unnecessary bro

Maybe I better rethink things.

- - - Updated - - -

Also be aware that tren will KILL your TSH levels (thyroid stimulating hormone) which is interesting because tren is so well known to assist in helping guys lean out...but while doing so, it's suppressing your T3/T4 output.

My endocrinologist recommended that I take a small dose of t3 or t4 every day to boost my thyroid up (say 25-50mcg a day of t3, or slightly more t4) and then my fat loss on tren accelerated in a HUGE way.

If you dont take any thyroid meds and take tren for a couple months or more, it's going to leave your TSH levels suppressed for weeks after you stop the tren until it recovers. This is why many users often gain some of the fat back that they had lost while on tren, unless they move on to using other gear to help prevent that.

Do you agree with this statement?

that depends but for the most part there is no way you keep your gains from tren. the sheer strength results i got from it were at a level i could never achieve naturally or keep without being on no matter what

think about it logically. if you kept gaining strength and keeping it then why aren't guys benching 1000 pounds ? you have to take 2 steps forward and 1.9 steps back in this game.. you don't take 2 steps forward and 0 back then 2 more forward

I have to agree that those dosages seem too high, but also what you keep depends on how close y ou are to your genetic potential as well as how well your PCT goes.

I have to agree that those dosages seem too high, but also what you keep depends on how close y ou are to your genetic potential as well as how well your PCT goes.

I think you nailed it there... genetic potential, very overlooked

You cant just throw more drugs in and expect to help keep the gains. Reality is, once you go from superphysiological levels of anything let alone the most powerful steroid of all, you're going to lose most of your gains. You'll likely keep some but most will be gone. That's just the way it goes

You dont keep a majority of the gains from AAS for the most part...thats why training and diet are so important and why its not a 1 and done magic drug that gives you a Victor Richards build after 16 weeks. Takes years of training and proper dosing. In a recent conversation between Dr Tony Huge and Lee Priest Tony said he likes to look for shortcuts due to his genetic disadvantages and Lee responded with there are no shortcuts...that pretty much sums it up

Wait wait wait...

The OP Said "Blast and Cruise"....

Please expand on what you meant?

I read this as "hey i am on tren now and i'm getting ready to complete my cycle"

"I want to know how much test I will need to run ON A CRUISE to keep my gains I got from Tren??"

Then you said "700 mg...."

are you talking 700 mg/week of test on a cruise?????

Cause if that is the case you completely need to re-read how blast and cruise works....

what you are talking about is running a huge cycle with tren and test and who knows what else.... Then you want to convert over to an even bigger cycle made up of just test as your "cruise" dose???? So you can keep gains???

Bro that isn't blast and cruise... that isn't blast... that isn't cruise.... that's just one massive interlinked cycle and the key to early heart disease and all kinds of medical problems.... Blasting and cruising is running a cycle of test and other compounds......

THEN you go back to a LENGTHY cruise dose which puts you INTO A NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL test level...... NOT HIGHER THAN A HUMAN MALE CAN ACHIEVE... The test range is roughly 240-920...... When i cruise I like to maintain a test level of around 750.... I feel great. no AI required...... that is cruising.....

Ok ok! This is what I would do and am doing after my blast.

For my cruise I drop all gear except 250 test. I add in lgd. Im also using ipamorelin 3xday.
This let's your myostatin levels go back down so on ur next blast you can make gains again and helps ur blood work get back to normal.

Sarms and peptides have a place.

Iv actually only just started ipamorelin but I'll be running it for 6 to 12 months. Iv started with 500iu 3xday.
No Cjc, or ghrp that shit sucks. I tried it 6 years ago and it raises other hormones and gave me anxiety. Ipamorelin is incredibly selective.
I'm running it now cause I want that fresh glow in my face iv had before, esp cause I just got out of an 8.5 year relationship. So I'm going all out.
And obviously bit of lean gains ect. But that glow tho...

So that's what id recommend.
I also have ostarine so I'd prob throw that into my cruise too.

250 mg a week of test??????

What is your blood work telling you your cruise test levels are at????

Cause 250 mg a week will probably still be far beyond 920 and "natural" levels of test..... the point of cruising is to NOT cycle..... therefore outside the upper envelope of 900 ng/dL of test isn't cruising to me.... it's a long ass cycle..

Back
Top Bottom