Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probation and supplement use

Typiae30

I'm currently on probation for the next 18 months. That was part of my plea deal i took
my concern is violating my probation because I am going to be that tested since I am a drug user
which supplements would be something I need to avoid so I don't accidentally get busted

I'm currently on probation for the next 18 months. That was part of my plea deal i took
my concern is violating my probation because I am going to be that tested since I am a drug user
which supplements would be something I need to avoid so I don't accidentally get busted

Don't use any sarms and or AAS. These are sometimes called, by a few, supps when they are not

try cardazol its legit you'll like it and well made no issues

Check CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

NUTROZOL-NATURAL booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST and strength

Probation doesn't test for steriods or any other supplemt. Been there done thar

- - - Updated - - -

Only narcotics are tested for. Everyone else knows nothing about it who said to stay away from it

Back
Top Bottom