Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass gainer cycle w/ test & npp???

Zyzz_Jr

Hey fam, i still running my PCT ending my second cycle which was amazing. it was test e with winstrol. should have done test p instead :(

But back to my original question, I've already planned on starting my third cycle by the end of August when my natural test lvls come back after finishing my PCT, and i've taken required months/weeks break in between my second and third cycle to fully recover. For my third cycle i plan to add good clean mass to my physique bulking me up. NOT WANTING TO GO UP IN THE SCALE TOO FAST, MORE CLEAN GAINS LESS WATER RENTION, AND PLZ NO ORALS EITHER, SO DONT ADVICE ME TO TAKE THEM. I ready got the food and training down.

My question is in terms of a bulking cycle. I was thinking about using TEST Propionate & NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE (NPP). i'm going to have my Aromasin on hand while on cycle and during PCT. i will also order some Dostinex for on cycle, since dylan gemelli said taking NPP can mess with your prolactin lvl. What is the required, recommended dose for NPP?? Since i plan on running Test for 12 weeks (my usual cycle time frame) does that mean i have to also run NPP for 12 weeks or can it be ran in a shorter duration such as 8 week??? Also, please let me know if i should take anything else while on cycle if i decide to run both these compounds that i haven't mentioned previously before. Hope to get my questions answered and to soon hear from you guys !! Much appreciated :cool::cool:

If you want to do a 10 week cycle that is fast acting for the goals of lean muscle mass and performance, I would do test prop + NPP + proviron You have test, a DHT derivative and a nandrolone in your cycle then. You have all your bases covered.

I know you said no orals but proviron is not liver toxic so you don't have to worry about any liver toxicity side effects or anything like that.

It makes the most sense to run the test prop, npp and proviron all 12 weeks.

Don't just have the aromasin on hand - start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 10
test prop 150mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
Proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Have ALL your PCT drugs on hand before starting the cycle. That way if you need to stop your cycle, you can get off and run your PCT. All the PCT drugs are legal to purchase as research chemical liquids so there are no safety risks on travelling with them internationally.

The cycle as suggested by @Muskate sounds good to me. Make sure to run all of your ancillaries from the first day of the cycle, and don't just keep them for occasional use. Remember that it is always best to prevent side effects, rather than deal with their consequences, and taking ancillaries right from the start of the cycle is a good way of doing that.

I would run them the same length but there is no rule saying you have to. I suspect you will have a really nice cycle because these compounds seem to match up nicely with your goals. If you ever wanted to run long esters, Test E or C would stack nicely with EQ for clean lean gains as well.

I really have nothing more to add. what trevor posted is the exact same way i would recommend using it..

blood work is so important, and so is patience after cycle when coming off any nandrolone. but using proviron while on will help offset any DHT binding you get from nandrolones

If you want to do a 10 week cycle that is fast acting for the goals of lean muscle mass and performance, I would do test prop + NPP + proviron You have test, a DHT derivative and a nandrolone in your cycle then. You have all your bases covered.

I know you said no orals but proviron is not liver toxic so you don't have to worry about any liver toxicity side effects or anything like that.

Don't just have the aromasin on hand - start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 10
test prop 150mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
Proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Have ALL your PCT drugs on hand before starting the cycle. That way if you need to stop your cycle, you can get off and run your PCT. All the PCT drugs are legal to purchase as research chemical liquids so there are no safety risks on travelling with them internationally.

Is Proviron even necessary here? I know it's not liver toxic but is it necessary in this cycle? can u still make great gains without it? and when it comes to Proviron roidmass has two different types of this drug, which one do you recommend getting? One is $50 from the Brand: Berd Pharmaceutical containing Satchet Size: 50caps. The other is $100 from the Brand: Bayer with Bottle Size: 20 tabs. Which one of these two would you guys recommend me getting? They both do the same task/job in the body in terms of anabolic progression, so either one works well? And if you recommend taking one or the other how much bags or bottles of proviron should i purchase in total?
Another thing the Cabergoline aka "Dostinex" bottle brings Satchet Size: 7 tabs, with the Dosages: 0.5 mgs per tab. When you say 0.25mg EOD that's taking 0.5mgs five(5x) times EOD?? So one bottle of Dostinex would be done/finished in a week or two, correct??

Is Proviron even necessary here? I know it's not liver toxic but is it necessary in this cycle? can u still make great gains without it? and when it comes to Proviron roidmass has two different types of this drug, which one do you recommend getting? One is $50 from the Brand: Berd Pharmaceutical containing Satchet Size: 50caps. The other is $100 from the Brand: Bayer with Bottle Size: 20 tabs. Which one of these two would you guys recommend me getting? They both do the same task/job in the body in terms of anabolic progression, so either one works well? And if you recommend taking one or the other how much bags or bottles of proviron should i purchase in total?
Another thing the Cabergoline aka "Dostinex" bottle brings Satchet Size: 7 tabs, with the Dosages: 0.5 mgs per tab. When you say 0.25mg EOD that's taking 0.5mgs five(5x) times EOD?? So one bottle of Dostinex would be done/finished in a week or two, correct??

Proviron is not necessary but it is a great steroid. Proviron lowers SHBG which basically makes each steroid you stack with it even more effective.

Get the BERD pharmaceutical proviron. It's a much better price.

Get your cabergoline from ag-guys.com. Each vial of cabergoline from there lasts 60 days at the recommended dosage.

Proviron is not necessary but it is a great steroid. Proviron lowers SHBG which basically makes each steroid you stack with it even more effective.

Get the BERD pharmaceutical proviron. It's a much better price.

Get your cabergoline from ag-guys.com. Each vial of cabergoline from there lasts 60 days at the recommended dosage.

On the ag-guys.com site, the cabergoline is called "LiquiDostnx" ?? only thing with the word dostinex on it lol !!! if i decide to run the NPP for either 8-10 weeks on a 12 week cycle starting the first couple of weeks with test alone till the end of cycle obviously, how much bottles will i need to get of Liquidostx? the dosages are 30ml @ 0.25mgs/ml. u said 60 days one bottle will last me, that will cover the 8 weeks but for 10 weeks ill have to get 2. is this correct? correct me if i'm wrong, not too good with math here lol. and the liquid vial is as effective as the capsule/tablet forms?

On the ag-guys.com site, the cabergoline is called "LiquiDostnx" ?? only thing with the word dostinex on it lol !!! if i decide to run the NPP for either 8-10 weeks on a 12 week cycle starting the first couple of weeks with test alone till the end of cycle obviously, how much bottles will i need to get of Liquidostx? the dosages are 30ml @ 0.25mgs/ml. u said 60 days one bottle will last me, that will cover the 8 weeks but for 10 weeks ill have to get 2. is this correct? correct me if i'm wrong, not too good with math here lol. and the liquid vial is as effective as the capsule/tablet forms?

I'm using AG guys liquid dostinex and I am using .25 mg 2 x's per week. using it EOD is overkill IMO

And whats ur opinion on it, is it good? Does it get the job done, and how long have u been running it for so far?

its working fine. I've been running it 4 weeks.

I can tell its working because the refraction period in between my orgasms has been reduced noticeably....and i'm almost 40 years old so that this isn't typical

Cabergoline = liquidostinx

Each vial will last you 60 days so for a 10 week cycle, you will need 2 vials - correct.

Another quick thing, can i mix test with NPP in the same syringe upon injecting? or does it have to be separated in two separate syringes? is there any injectable steroids that should not be mixed together in the same syringe upon injecting regardless of the ester half life??

Another quick thing, can i mix test with NPP in the same syringe upon injecting? or does it have to be separated in two separate syringes? is there any injectable steroids that should not be mixed together in the same syringe upon injecting regardless of the ester half life??

mixing gear is a great way to reduce PIP

There is absolutely no problem with mixing two steroids in the same syringe, and it is in fact a very common practice. This way you will be able to save yourself some pins. However, you should not mix water based compounds with oil based. So if both are in oil, there is no problem at all.

You can always mix oil based steroids together.

What you do NOT want to mix are oil and water based substances. For example, you wouldn't want to mix NPP with HGH because NPP is oil based and HGH is water based.

Im planning to run the same cycle (2nd cyle)... is it ok to add Turinabol on the fist 6 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 10
test prop 150mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
Proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD

Im planning to run the same cycle (2nd cyle)... is it ok to add Turinabol on the fist 6 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I would also add in a good liver aid like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the tbol as well since it's a liver toxic oral steroid.

Back
Top Bottom