Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FellaFinn EXPOSED! harassment and more read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieBEAST

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
My last thread was closed! NICE with the free speech.

My answer to all is picture speak better than 1000 words
Here is FellaFinn harassing muskate, he caused Trevor aka muskate to run away from evo

FELLAFINN EXPOSED

fellafinn - Copy.jpg

This is ok to do? What does everyone think?

- - - Updated - - -

picture again click below PROOF
fellafinn - Copy.jpg

What do I think? I think it’s odd a man spends his days and nights obsessed with another man...

Did fellafin hurt you? .. There will be other men.. move on..

Haha, I am actually amused and impressed by the photo shop skills :D

Can you please link another picture showing time stamps and everything? I am sincerely curious.
And please a little bit bigger so that I don't need to zoom so much.

Come to think of it, it's kinda weird that these screenshots are from this forum but I actually also have Trevor's email address.
Do you really think I would rather ask those pics here if I were interested? :D

And if we'd assume for a minute that those pics were true then so what? Are you homophobic or something?

Just when I thought we'd reached peak silliness, the bar has been raised again. Kudos.

I think he likes you. He thinks you are sexy so he wants your attention

Funny that you brought that up because I was actually about to make another point regarding that homophobia thing.
I can't remember who said this but it was rather interesting observation nonetheless. So what he basically stated was that the people who make fun of gay people or make all these gay jokes are actually the ones who often times suffer from sexual insecurities and stuff like that. Sometimes they even might have had these unexplainable sudden attractions towards the opposite sex and are confused and embarrassed of why they are feeling such way and in acting like this guy here they are in a way trying to kinda like suffocate these "sinful" feelings.

I'm pretty new to the forum and don't have much influence here but I have to say this is ridiculous. I don't know what kind of beef you have with this dude but this is not the way to handle it.

And by the way, my 8 year old niece can easily fake that screenshot so wouldn't exactly that proof.

- - - Updated - - -

*wouldn't exactly call that proof

I'm pretty new to the forum and don't have much influence here but I have to say this is ridiculous. I don't know what kind of beef you have with this dude but this is not the way to handle it.

And by the way, my 8 year old niece can easily fake that screenshot so wouldn't exactly that proof.

What's your beef dood, we believe victims here, and musk is a victim , present the facts or dont at all. He has physical proof of brother musk being a victim of sexual harassment, we believe victims here... #metoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom