Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
aussie brothers, we are getting at the 15 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now (double traffic in last 2 weeks)...so part 15 is closed (it was 21 pages)...please keep posting on this part 16 thread brothers...

Part 16 Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

New thread

New subject

Let's stop fellas.

Fuck me, how long does this go on for?

Has anyone every tried

body concious- halodrol?

Just finished their superdrol.. Gunna have 4 weeks break and then smash some halo.

Hopefully I'm not
Tired as fuck like I've been on superdrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[gQUOTE=Oppositeofnatty;770699]New thread

New subject

Let's stop fellas.

Has anyone every tried

body concious- halodrol?

Just finished their superdrol.. Gunna have 4 weeks break and then smash some halo.

Hopefully I'm not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
agree leave it alone anyone has an issue Wickr them stay off here

New thread

New subject

Let's stop fellas.

Has anyone every tried

body concious- halodrol?

Hopefully I'm not

Haven't tried it. How long were you on the superdrol? Just thinking might be worth taking a little more of a break in between orals, seeing as sdrol is pretty rough on the body.
Also how'd you find the superdrol? Any results/general feedback?

Haven't tried it. How long were you on the superdrol? Just thinking might be worth taking a little more of a break in between orals, seeing as sdrol is pretty rough on the body.
Also how'd you find the superdrol? Any results/general feedback?

50 tablets of superdrol at 2 per day(20mg) so just over 3 weeks.

Yeh, you're probably right. Might wait 8 weeks

Superdrol is great. Never tried it before just now.

Only problem is I can't completely say it's was all the superdrol.

Running syntha prop (350mg)
Ai- tren e(490mg)

But combined all them and it's given me great results.

Managed to put on 2-3 kg (I'm on week 4)

But I've lost water and a little fat. Looking quite lean actually.

Can't wait to see what halo brings

Im not that familiar with superdrol.
Is it a modified anadrol compound from that massive prohormone movement the US had a while back before they all got banned?

Im not that familiar with superdrol.
Is it a modified anadrol compound from that massive prohormone movement the US had a while back before they all got banned?

Yeah chemical structure wise it drops a hydroxide group from anadrol and the carbon it was bound to becomes a single bonded methyl group instead.
It's a steroid, not a prohormone though, but was sold under the prohormone header I believe which is why you could get it in stores in America.

- - - Updated - - -

I was planning
1G Test
450-600mg npp
30-40mg superdrol

Honestly dude I wouldn't run the superdrol that high. There's no reason to whatsoever.

Jesus christ I've already got a fucking raging boner thinking about the organic chem I'm doing this semester. So much of it will be applicable to hormone structure and conversion from base hormone to derivatives. Hopefully I can share some of it on the forums if it's worthwhile to do so, some of you guys might be vaguely interested if it comes up in discussion.

@BjornB

Always value your chemistry background

Would love to hear your findings from the semester ahead when applicable

Silence from here ... And boys, if you gotta say something just say it to me. I'll be on my red app. When the cookie crumbles I'll just be like meh. Yeah it's a coded message. I'm on my last warning! Cheers 👍

Silence from here ... And boys, if you gotta say something just say it to me. I'll be on my red app. When the cookie crumbles I'll just be like meh. Yeah it's a coded message. I'm on my last warning! Cheers 👍

Just caught up on everything in the last thread. Nothing but integrity and honesty throughout our time chatting

@Bjorn, very interested in anything you learn or bring to us mate, can absolutely never know enough

Yeah chemical structure wise it drops a hydroxide group from anadrol and the carbon it was bound to becomes a single bonded methyl group instead.
It's a steroid, not a prohormone though, but was sold under the prohormone header I believe which is why you could get it in stores in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly dude I wouldn't run the superdrol that high. There's no reason to whatsoever.

Bjorn.... Are you Hisenburg?

Smart fella you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom