Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is monstro?

Nalexander

Registered
I don't post very often but I read and I lurk on here and it is a wealth of activity and information so thank you to everyone
I had a question about Monstro, i noticed this guy on here over the past couple years and he was an absolute beast. He hasn’t been around in a while.

Did the old school crowd run him off the forum cause he spoke the truth or is he having some type of medical issues? I miss him and his advice on stacking insulin and HGH has helped me get to the regional level of bodybuilding.

I’m currently 5’7’’
225 pounds
7% body fat.

I don't post very often but I read and I lurk on here and it is a wealth of activity and information so thank you to everyone
I had a question about Monstro, i noticed this guy on here over the past couple years and he was an absolute beast. He hasn’t been around in a while.

Did the old school crowd run him off the forum cause he spoke the truth or is he having some type of medical issues? I miss him and his advice on stacking insulin and HGH has helped me get to the regional level of bodybuilding.

I’m currently 5’7’’
225 pounds
7% body fat.

Monstro died of COVID, is that true? Last I heard rumors about this.

last i heard he was relaxing on an island off the coast of Spain on the beach and now this news breaks. horrible!

RIP my friend, i'm so sorry for your loss, Covid takes yet another good one away.. wish it would kill the bad guys

bro MONSTRO was the best RIP, COVID got him just like so many other fallen bros out there. same thing happen to co-worker on tanker. die of covid and nobody care except parents. sad he had kids

bro we love you monstro I know you looking down on us smiling ! I pray to baby Jesus you in heaven now and 350 pound with 2% body fat and still lifting. will see you soon bro and we gonna hit it together you, me, TREN, DNP, and Jesus. gonna pin yo ass with 5CC's tren

I’m currently 5’7’’
225 pounds
7% body fat.

Monstro isn't dead. He's posting on Instagram right now.

People come and go.

Monstro isn't dead. He's posting on Instagram right now.

People come and go.

as what happens in these situations we see agents and family members taking over their social media to make $$$$

same reason why we saw John Meadows and others social media updated days and weeks post death.

I’m currently 5’7’’
225 pounds
7% body fat.

Do you mean he encouraged the 'take shit loads of gear while moaning about being skint and defrauding a company that sponsored him and when he got caught out he left'? Cos if that truth is the one you mean then yeah

Really? I'm gonna say that's a crock
bros RIP MONSTRO too bad, he seemed good
but his steroid abuse probably led to his death

Not yet

last i heard he was relaxing on an island off the coast of Spain on the beach and now this news breaks. horrible!

RIP my friend, i'm so sorry for your loss, Covid takes yet another good one away.. wish it would kill the bad guys

1) Not a good guy and 2) It's a Portuguese Island 3) He's been able to attend, as he is/was yesterday, 2 recent pro shows.

Monstro was an anti vaxxer. he believed the lies and now is dead. please pray for his family. let's get a donation going for his funeral. someone start a go fund me page

- - - Updated - - -

this is not right what you are doing. Monstro was a good man and a great bodybuilder.
Debatable. Where are you getting this BS from? Anti-vax my ass

bro just an update, I crying about this news. very upset. Monstro was only dude on here more ripped then me so I VERY UPSET.
No you didn't. It's made up bollocks and if you did more fool you.

I’m currently 5’7’’
225 pounds
7% body fat.

bros RIP MONSTRO too bad, he seemed good
but his steroid abuse probably led to his death

Monstro was an anti vaxxer. he believed the lies and now is dead. please pray for his family. let's get a donation going for his funeral. someone start a go fund me page

- - - Updated - - -

this is not right what you are doing. Monstro was a good man and a great bodybuilder.

bro just an update, I crying about this news. very upset. Monstro was only dude on here more ripped then me so I VERY UPSET.

BROS tribute to Monstro tomorrow night 9pm TEXAS TIME. PM me for link as we celebraight his live!!

You're probably gonna burn in hell.

He’s alive and we’ll still coaching he just returned from Spain I’m talking to him on ig.

Yep. At a comp called the 'Big Man' event. I think he said he had 3 clients there. He was at another 2 weeks ago. Not bad for a fella that claims to struggle. I've even liked some of his posts on IG

Still not dead.

- - - Updated - - -

RIP MONSTRO man

He's NOT dead.

Back
Top Bottom