Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition/Sarms1/Esarms/PSL Log

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Was doing my updates in my Banned Nutrition log but figured id just start a new thread.

Currently cycle consists of:

Banned Nutrition - M1MK (4 caps a day) & Cardazol (3 caps a day) - going on the lighter side just due to the caffeine content. Trying to limit it as much as possible
Esarms - Cardarine (20mg/day) & Sten (20mg/day split dosed once before workout then once later on in the day due to short half life)
Sarms1 - Osta (25mg/day), LGD (10mg/day), RAD140 (20mg/day)
PSL - Proviron (50mg/day)

I have been running this now for a little over a month and im going to run for a full 3 months. I will be getting blood work done soon to see test levels, estrogen (should be fine as no aromatizing compounds), FSH & LH (to judge levels of suppression).

Goal is to lean out for summer. In the banned nutrition log I have my starting point but here is where I am now.

BTW this is all stuff I bought no sponsored thread just an FYI in case people are wondering. Nothing against sponsored logs (I have done them) but ive used these companies before so can vouch for them all so willing to pay for quality products.

Current stats:
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 248
Body Fat: unsure?

iqy68A9.png

V94Bs4y.jpg

URENqaa.jpg

thanks for doing these logs man, i know they are a lot of work to do

in the end you will benefit bigtime though, it will keep you motivated and disciplined. my best cycles ever were ones i logged cause i knew i would be letting you guys down on here

thanks for doing these logs man, i know they are a lot of work to do

in the end you will benefit bigtime though, it will keep you motivated and disciplined. my best cycles ever were ones i logged cause i knew i would be letting you guys down on here

Not a problem!

Yea its a lot of work but agreed it keeps me on track. Thats why i post pics. I know many people dont feel comfortable doing it but if I dont I can just say "things are going great! Gained strength and lost bodyfat!"

Pics show the results and helps me track to see if I need to change things up.

From a diet perspective essentially I am doing around 2-3 meals a day. I train fasted (I stop eating at 8pm then dont eat my first meal till around 1pm so 17-7 fasting schedule).

Basically my first meal is a huge salad with different types of lettuce, low fat balsamic dressing, 3 4oz grilled chicken breasts, cucumber, tomato, and a little reduced fat feta cheese.

Second meal is usually 3 more 4oz grilled chicken breasts with some steamed riced cauliflower, steamed broccoli and steamed spinach with about a tablespoon of organic coconut oil.

Final meal is 2 cups fat free plain greek yogurt with mixed berries and a scoop of vanilla protein powder. If I get hungry after that is a low GI protein bar.

I dont count calories I just adjust on how I feel. Strength days I may add some carbs in my first mean but I do better on high protein, moderate fat, low carb.

For instance i will do sushi (just raw salmon on sushi rice) on strength days for some carbs.

Training is 7 days a week alternating a push day (chest triceps shoulders), then cardio (90 mins on stair mill), pull day (back, biceps), cardio, then light legs (bad back so cant go hard and do heavy deadlifts or squats), then cardio again. Rinse and repeat.

Strength I have the same core exercises but I alternate the order I am doing them if I start to plateau so if I do flat bench first and thats starting to slow down or flatline I will start with weighted dips then go to flat bench. My flat bench will go down obviously due to some fatigue but I will do that for about 3-4 weeks and when I go back to flat bench again usually I will gain again.

Will also vary rep ranges. Ill do 5x5 for a month then switch to 5x20 with super sets built in.

Just whatever I can do to tweak my body a little!

awesome bro, you run a great log and its especially nice when its not a company sponsored one as well... you do a great job with logs so this will helpful for many... looking forward to your results bro

awesome bro, you run a great log and its especially nice when its not a company sponsored one as well... you do a great job with logs so this will helpful for many... looking forward to your results bro

Yea I def appreciate them and ive done them as you know but people also need to know that our sponsors are legit and well worth the price tag of their products.

Prior to being on here id be on boards flooded with dozens and dozens of sponsors bouncing around trying different vendors all the time and it was hit or miss.

Here I love how we keep them limited. Very easy to get quality product and havent been disappointed yet!

Hopefully people, including new members, will find this useful!

Yea I def appreciate them and ive done them as you know but people also need to know that our sponsors are legit and well worth the price tag of their products.

Prior to being on here id be on boards flooded with dozens and dozens of sponsors bouncing around trying different vendors all the time and it was hit or miss.

Here I love how we keep them limited. Very easy to get quality product and havent been disappointed yet!

Hopefully people, including new members, will find this useful!

Absolutely bro

Chest day today!

Work was pretty intense. Ive been training for over 15 years so volume has always been my go to. Workout was:

5 mins walking on treadmill to get blood flowing
Flat Bench: 1 x 135 x 50 reps, 1 x 185 x 15 reps, 6 x 225 x 8 reps, 1 x 245 x 6 reps, 1 x 275 x 5 reps, 1 x 295 x 4 reps
Incline Bench: 5 x 225 x 8 reps
Dips: 5 x 20 reps (body weight)
Triceps pushdowns (super set of bar and cable): 5 x 150 x 20 reps
Curl bar skull crushers: 3 x 85 x 10 reps
Cable upright rows: 3 x 160 x 15 reps
Dumbell shoulder raises (front and to the side): 3 x 35 x 20

Totally scorched.

yM05buG.jpg

1WIfUDd.jpg

JoRENV1.jpg

Little bloated today but weight is still at 248.

Weighed in today. At around 250 pounds so up 2 pounds. Not ideal but could be water retention.

Back day was today:

Workout:

5 sets x 8 reps x 265 pound wide grip lat pulldowns
5 sets x 8 reps x 265 pound close neutral grip lat pulldowns
5 sets x 8 reps x 280 pound wide grip seated rows
5 sets x 15 reps wide grip pullups
5 sets x 12 reps close grip chin ups
3 sets x 15 reps x 75 pound dumbell overhead lat extensions
5 sets x 10 reps x 60 pound dumbell curls

back/arms were toast!

m0qtKeE.jpg

nHZjgWV.jpg

nice work bro... keep working hard... you can see constant changes

Thanks Dylan!

Hit up another killer chest session today.

Trying some new routines:

1x135x50 reps warmup
5x5x275 flat bench
5x5x225 incline bench
3x12x60 pounds weighted dips
3x10x185 close grip flat bench
3x12x135 barbell upright rows
3x12x85 curl bar triceps skull crushers
2x10x180 cable rope triceps extensions
2x12x160 cable straight bar triceps extensions
3x20x45 pound plate front shoulder raises
2 sets pushups till failure

Weight is clocking in around 251. Been bloated AF as of late might look into reducing my sodium intake even more as I drink plenty of water. Getting wider though each day!

9wOj1Un.png

F8bQMSA.jpg

suDmipO.jpg

FwJG6XW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom