Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to cut down on Tren

Yerett

Registered
I'm 6 ft 5
250 lb
I eat 2600 calories a day which is already low
my goal is to get under 10% body fat and have abs right now I'm probably over 15%.
I want to use Trenbolone to help me cut down. I read it's very good for shredding. Can you help me with a Trenbolone cycle for cutting. I was thinking about 500 mg a week

If you want to use trenbolone for cutting, try 400mgs of tren enanthate with 20mgs cardarine, dostinex .25mgs E3D.

what is your cycle experience... tren is not for a beginner at all bro and you really didnt say anything about experience you have, other than what you read about it... there are likely much safer options for you than tren for cutting right now... sarms would be much more ideal if you are newer to ped's

I'd like to hear a little more about your experience. Tren is popular for bulking and crazy strength gains but those gains also make it great for cutting.

That being said it is not a beginner steroid and should only be used by experience AAS users.

Cutting happens in the kitchen so really any steroid can be used for cutting but they are not for weight loss.

My advice would be a SARMs cutting stack to drop more fat. A simple stack of Cardarine and Ostarine works wonders if you put the work in and dial in your diet. Throw in a few caps of Cardozal preworkout and you should easily be down to around 10-12% in 10-12 weeks.

At that point you can run a steroid cycle and really cut up.

Check out sarms.forsale, they are the only SARMs source I use.

what is your cycle experience... tren is not for a beginner at all bro and you really didnt say anything about experience you have, other than what you read about it... there are likely much safer options for you than tren for cutting right now... sarms would be much more ideal if you are newer to ped's

Dylan is correct - let's have some more info

When it comes to tren, or really any ped, we need more information, especially with cycle experience when it comes to tren sir. Please give us more information to work with

Diet is huge and at 15% bf I wouldn’t advise you to touch tren.

I would work to lower the body fat personally!

Gotta make sure the diet is on point brother!

Tren is something that only very experienced steroid users should run. It is extremely potent and the side effects can be brutal. You really need to know what you are doing. That being said, I cut very well on a low dose of tren. 300mg per week is more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom