Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Sides From HGH

420mike

I was just curious if this has happened to other people. currently running hgh from DS. i dose it 3/3/4 then repeat. Been on for almost a month now.

No tingly fingers, carpal tunnel, etc. The serum test came back at 27.9 so i'm pretty happy there. i just need to do an igf test now in a few months.

The only thing i've reallly noticed is maybe a tad better sleep. But not out of this world great sleep like others have mentioned.

Thanks

bro could be fake hgh but also could be that it takes more than a month to feel it...though I do feel hgh first month....

I was just curious if this has happened to other people. currently running hgh from DS. i dose it 3/3/4 then repeat. Been on for almost a month now.

No tingly fingers, carpal tunnel, etc. The serum test came back at 27.9 so i'm pretty happy there. i just need to do an igf test now in a few months.

The only thing i've reallly noticed is maybe a tad better sleep. But not out of this world great sleep like others have mentioned.

Thanks

Good quality!!!

Thanks

not everyone get the same sides.But take the test if you nervous.

not everyone get the same sides.But take the test if you nervous.

not really nervous i guess. i just don't seem to respond to things like other people do. serum test came in at 27.9, but igf tests never seem to get done on anything either

DS doesn't sell fake anything, and you know it. You've had a hard on for DS since he's been in business.

this was worth a good laugh

this was worth a good laugh

Lol! And btw, I like that 420 handle! Am actually considering a move to Colorado. Not just for that, but great lifestyle there too. And yes, D-S is by far the best out there imo. I've heard his GH is pretty good stuff. I haven't tried it though. And one thing I'll note about these blood serum test for growth hormone, I think they flat suck! There are so many guys out here getting stuck with GHRP or some other junk, that spikes the levels way up, then crash right back down. what you're looking for is a lab that will do a gas chromatography test on GH. Other than that, it's simply throwing darts at the wall. And I use Serostim. I've had two labs come back similar to yours. Once was 4, not 40. And when I was getting stuck for blood, my fingers were tingling, and the full GH sides. Of course, with D-S, you certainly don't need any testing labs.

HGH takes forever to start noticing shit bro. It's extremely slow for results and side effects both

hgh takes a long time to really show much or work... it takes time... some see a few things within the first month but generally it takes a few months to get going and of course the quality could be in question but the tests will determine that...

I know hgh takes time and best to be ran, well, forever if ya can afford it. I just started and plan on running continously. i've just seen many posts where people are getting sides within a few weeks or even days. I'm not too worried about it. The only thing i'm worried about is getting some more from DS before i run out. I may have to switch to hghpower's kefei

Lol! And btw, I like that 420 handle! Am actually considering a move to Colorado. Not just for that, but great lifestyle there too. And yes, D-S is by far the best out there imo. I've heard his GH is pretty good stuff. I haven't tried it though. And one thing I'll note about these blood serum test for growth hormone, I think they flat suck! There are so many guys out here getting stuck with GHRP or some other junk, that spikes the levels way up, then crash right back down. what you're looking for is a lab that will do a gas chromatography test on GH. Other than that, it's simply throwing darts at the wall. And I use Serostim. I've had two labs come back similar to yours. Once was 4, not 40. And when I was getting stuck for blood, my fingers were tingling, and the full GH sides. Of course, with D-S, you certainly don't need any testing labs.

The 420 helps me sleep. Unfortunately I can't utilize it all the time due to "random" drug tests at work. I can only smoke for once week of my 4 week rotation. but it's better than not smoking at all!! haha

I know hgh takes time and best to be ran, well, forever if ya can afford it. I just started and plan on running continously. i've just seen many posts where people are getting sides within a few weeks or even days. I'm not too worried about it. The only thing i'm worried about is getting some more from DS before i run out. I may have to switch to hghpower's kefei

a lot of times the sides are due to the sodium/potassium ratio being off... this causes the water retention, which leads to swelling, which causes the pain etc... there's generally underlying issues...

The 420 helps me sleep. Unfortunately I can't utilize it all the time due to "random" drug tests at work. I can only smoke for once week of my 4 week rotation. but it's better than not smoking at all!! haha

I understand completely, & I am the same way. My girlfriend smokes it everyday, but I might smoke it maybe 2 or 3 times a week, and believe that this plant grows in the dirt, is really a miracle in disguise that has been demonized by complete idiots in the early 1900's. with family in Colorado, I'm there often, but since they don't smoke it or use it, they won't send me any edibles or anything that I would like to have. So, everytime I go, I'll take a couple thousand dollars with me, and load up. And no, if you go, you don't really need to go to the legal dispensaries. Of course and 8th cost $35 there. But, when you meet people there who are cool, you'll buy an eighth for $25. Where I live, an eighth is $50. And all this is just really sad, that a plant that grows in the dirt is still illegal in 2015... Is almost archaic! Lol!

a lot of times the sides are due to the sodium/potassium ratio being off... this causes the water retention, which leads to swelling, which causes the pain etc... there's generally underlying issues...

so drink more water or increase my sodium? i already drink close to two gallons of water a day....

I understand completely, & I am the same way. My girlfriend smokes it everyday, but I might smoke it maybe 2 or 3 times a week, and believe that this plant grows in the dirt, is really a miracle in disguise that has been demonized by complete idiots in the early 1900's. with family in Colorado, I'm there often, but since they don't smoke it or use it, they won't send me any edibles or anything that I would like to have. So, everytime I go, I'll take a couple thousand dollars with me, and load up. And no, if you go, you don't really need to go to the legal dispensaries. Of course and 8th cost $35 there. But, when you meet people there who are cool, you'll buy an eighth for $25. Where I live, an eighth is $50. And all this is just really sad, that a plant that grows in the dirt is still illegal in 2015... Is almost archaic! Lol!

i get mine for free! and it's damn good shit! haha

i get mine for free! and it's damn good shit! haha

Funny you say that! There's a dispensary in Colorado that does free medical marijuana. I couldn't help but stop in there, buy some, and thank then for providing it to people who need it, and can't afford it. I have some Iraq issues, and I do love the people in the mj business, as they do help! And I just can't believe our entire country hasn't legalize a simple plant that is completely on adulterated, and grows in the damned dirt! Blows my mind!

Funny you say that! There's a dispensary in Colorado that does free medical marijuana. I couldn't help but stop in there, buy some, and thank then for providing it to people who need it, and can't afford it. I have some Iraq issues, and I do love the people in the mj business, as they do help! And I just can't believe our entire country hasn't legalize a simple plant that is completely on adulterated, and grows in the damned dirt! Blows my mind!

Well I don't live in colorado, i just happen to know a guy. But I've been to denver before and chatted with the people that sell it. They know the ins and outs of their marijuana like no one i've ever met. It's crazy. Part of me thinks they're just baffling me with bullshit, but from listen to other convos from other clerks, they seem to know their shit.

Thanks

i would go alittle higher in dosage, that is a bit low for generics imo.Serm test have come back high for their hgh, run a igf test and see where it brings you.

Back
Top Bottom