Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing bunk testosterone

EUROTRASH1

Registered
What is the best way to test possible bunk testosterone? Labs? If so, how long so you wait from the first injection to get your blood drawn? Thanks.

Really thought I'd saw a thread on that somewhere........

You can send any unsealed product to a lab for chromatography, or you can get bloodwork done to see if your testosterone is beyond endogenous levels. How long you wait to get bloods in the scenario you suspect you have fake product depends on the ester you are using. For a long ester like enanthate, I'd probably wait 4 weeks or more before bothering to get bloodwork to see if it's bunk. Under normal circumstances I would normally wait about 6 weeks to draw blood for enanthate though, since it is slow to build up even when it is real.

its going to take more than a few injections to get your bloodwork done with any sort of accuracy to indicate whether your test is bunk or not... i would wait at least 5-6 weeks with a longer ester especially

What is the best way to test possible bunk testosterone? Labs? If so, how long so you wait from the first injection to get your blood drawn? Thanks.

Use Roidtest. Google it

Results and bloods IMO.

Bloodwork, preferably about a month after you start when your levels are peaked and consistent

If you think your gear is bunk why on earth would you inject it/keep injecting. If it is bunk gear whoever is behind it cares not for your health. Just throw the shit away and order from PSL or basictero. Those two are legit.
Does it at least smell like test?

If you think your gear is bunk why on earth would you inject it/keep injecting. If it is bunk gear whoever is behind it cares not for your health. Just throw the shit away and order from PSL or basictero. Those two are legit.
Does it at least smell like test?

I said the same lol like if you thought you had fake anything why even risk it?? Test is so cheap....

Back
Top Bottom