Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ballsack pain while on cycle normal?

artsys

Registered
I'm currently using test cyp at 100mg a week split into 2 shots. I worked out with some weight training then I did some running afterwards and during the running my balls started feeling achy. Now they are sore and feel like they are going to explode. they aren't hanging as low as before and I wonder if it is normal for this to happen?

Some guys will get this dull pain there due to the shut down of natural testosterone production. You can get it also when you start to recover and natural test production starts to ramp up again. Nothing to worry about it that is the reason for the pain. I would be doing more than 200mg per week of test though. That is really just a high TRT dose. I would be in the 350-500mg for a test only cycle.

Could be. Could be other things too. We’re not doctors. Do you wear briefs or boxers? I mention this because there’s a thing called testicular torsion, when your nuts twist around each other. When active, running, jumping, etc, if your nuts aren’t held up they can twist.

But I doubt it’s that. You’ll be in debilitating pain. You wouldn’t be able to walk

I'm currently using test cyp at 100mg a week split into 2 shots. I worked out with some weight training then I did some running afterwards and during the running my balls started feeling achy. Now they are sore and feel like they are going to explode. they aren't hanging as low as before and I wonder if it is normal for this to happen?

Only when I'm running Tren, they Hurt...

That’s how you know it’s working . HCG too that’s how you know it’s legit your balls start to grow back and feel full again .

Back
Top Bottom