Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MUSCLE-DEPOT.COM Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for MUSCLE-DEPOT.COM Steroid Source Reviews

This is my very first source review and I am very VERY pleased to have the opportunity to write this. Can't stop saying good things about this guy. Great communication and fast shipping even with address issues. Even threw in some extra goodies. Excellent!
Communication & Ordering process: Responded in less than 24 hrs
Delivery & Packaging: Very descret packaging. Looks like any other item that would be ordered. T/A 6 days
Products Ordered: Sustaject 250 and 100 dbol tabs
Product results and effectivenes: So far so good

Muscle-Depot.com is awesome they are top notch company! My first order from them was fast from Europe, and I just put in my second order. Great job guys keep up the good work.
Communication & Ordering process: Fast!
Delivery & Packaging: Fast! and professional packaging.
Products Ordered: Epobiokrin
Product results and effectivenes: Just got the product 3 days ago.

Let me start off by saying these were the first guys I used and had no clue what I was doing. Thank god I just happened to go with them because they took great care of me. I ordered (2) test cyp, (1) test prop and 50 clen for the wife. No bloods. I never had any pip and the gear was good . I gained about 18 lbs. I am a newbie so for a few weeks I thought it was underdosed but week 6 it shined. Now I needed some adex my ankles were swollen bad Holding a ton of water. Muscle depot had pharm grade , so again I went with him. For some reason I gave him wrong adress and my wife caught it a few days later, but pack already shipped. This dude felt bad and shipped me aanother free, oh yeah there was also 100 var for wife. He re shipped free of charge. If you shoot him an email he gets right back. They are pricey, but I think it worth it. They have raws to shipped international , which I may give a shot when I gain a little more knowledge. I forgot to mention there was an extra 10ml of test cyp he threw in first package.
Communication & Ordering process: The best, never more than hour for a response
Delivery & Packaging: Tight, discrete
Products Ordered: (2) test cyp , (1) test prop, (50) 40 mcg clen, 2nd order (20) 1mg adex (100) 10mg anavar.
Product results and effectivenes: No bloods, but nice gains.

4 out of 5 rating for MUSCLE-DEPOT.COM Steroid Source Reviews

PROs: communication, packaging,trustworthy wont get ripped off,and the fact that not from china. CONs: price, potency was about a 6 out of 10. No hgh worth buying
Communication & Ordering process: communication was awsome emailed back same day. Sent a 5g sample with no qustions asked
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was average for an international source about 2 weeks. Packaging was great very stealth and kept in neat, sealed and labeled pouches.
Products Ordered: Test E,P Tren Ace, EQ, Dbol ,Anadrol ..
Product results and effectivenes: Test E was legit, Prop was questionable, Eq was legit along with orals. strength was average to slightly above not the strongest I have ever used but def got results.

Back
Top Bottom