Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Indeed we are! Hope we all keep it up! Really enjoy coming on here great guys with a lot of info 👍

And a good laugh makes the day..

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

My brothers.. What's everyone's thoughts on HGH

Anyone believe it's worth running 20 weeks at 5Iu Day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keen to run HGH in a couple of months too, and ill be straight up saying I don't know that much about it.. :/

Would 100iu be sufficient to see some good results? I want to run it minimum 6 months..? :D

BjornB said:
How certain are you on those bodyfat figures? If they're legit, that's pretty fucking freaky lol. Just a lot of bodyfat testing methods aren't very accurate so DEXA or submersion methods are best for error margin.

D/W 4 Site caliper site test bro done by my nutritionist. I know its not that accurate mate, probably out by +/- 2% give or take...
Getting a DEXA done every week or 2 gets pretty expensive - not aware of any water submersion methods available in NZ at the time.

D/W 4 Site caliper site test bro done by my nutritionist. I know its not that accurate mate, probably out by +/- 2% give or take...
Getting a DEXA done every week or 2 gets pretty expensive - not aware of any water submersion methods available in NZ at the time.

Well you're a tall dude and have some experience so I'm not gonna think you're that far off. Good to have you here.

I'm keen to run HGH in a couple of months too, and ill be straight up saying I don't know that much about it.. :/

Would 100iu be sufficient to see some good results? I want to run it minimum 6 months..? :D

100iu will last you a month bro..
I wouldn't run anything less than 6 months

Thanks - good to be here.
Give me a few weeks back in the saddle and I'll post up a progress pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed brother!

It's a long term thing hgh to see results

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Whats the general consensus on AJ these days?
I see he has novotropin and hyge kits for sale - just a little nervous with the past history...

Only used pharma grade pfizer stuff in the past - dunno what these generics are like...

- - - Updated - - -

I see he has novotropin and hyge kits for sale - just a little nervous with the past history...

Only used pharma grade pfizer stuff in the past - dunno what these generics are like...

What dose you run the pfitzner pens at?

- - - Updated - - -

Id steer clear of AJ for now, plenty of trusted sources around mate, the Aus section has its own approved source now too, take a look, wouldn't risk it with AJ for now

Also I think pretty much everything is cheaper through guys here than through him. Better range across the members, too. Definitely no reason to bother with that shit again.

It's same as gear...

Some people run 500mg test e , some run 750mg, some run 1000mg.

Guess it's what you can afford and how your body responds.

I think 4iu a day is a good amount.. Unless you're a pro and your sponsors give you unlimited supply...

Ahh what a dream that would be 😩

AJ. The site has come and gone.

@trendog - in regards to your last post on the last thread in regards to brewing, it's complex, personally wouldn't even know.

@forever - I think he was asking because he's read through threads. No matter how many post it's irrelevant when someone does their research.
Last thread I posted about resellers and knowledge which I refer a lot of people to as well as other posts and threads when asked honest questions. None the less time to relax. Lurk and lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom