Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I get a quick cycle review?

Hsc318

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Getting ready to order everything and I want to make sure I got it right. This will be my first pinning cycle.

Age 28
Height 6'4"
Weight 286
Supplier: PSL

5 years of heavy lifting for strongman and powerlifting.

Proposed cycle:

Test 400
Week 1-10 400mg dosed 200mg 2x per week

HCG
Week 1-10 dosed 250iu 2x per week

N2Guard
Week 1-10

Proviron
Week 3-10 50mg ed

Arimidex
Week 1-10 .25mg eod, reduce to 0.125mg eod in last week

PCT clomid and nolva
Start N2generate immediately after last shot and continue for two full bottles. Wait 2 weeks after last shot and then start SERM PCT below:

week 1-2: clomid 50mg / ed
week 1-2: nolvadex 40mg / ed
week 3-4: nolvadex 20mg / ed
week 3-4: clomid 25mg / ed
week 4-5: clomid 12.5mg / ed
week 4-5: nolva 10mg / ed

Questions:

Does my adex dose on cycle look appropriate? What do I need to look for blood work wise to see how I am reacting to dosage? I want to avoid gyno and estrogen sides as much as possible.

Do I need adex in PCT at all? If so, what dose?

you are a beast with those stats.

is your goal strength? for a first cycle your setup is good

i would add in n2generate for pct though, don't just run SERM's alone

eventually for strength you want to ease up into tren for the best strength results

you are a beast with those stats.

is your goal strength? for a first cycle your setup is good

i would add in n2generate for pct though, don't just run SERM's alone

eventually for strength you want to ease up into tren for the best strength results

Yes goal is strength, not concerned with physique or looks.

Also N2generate is in there under the PCT paragraph, "Start N2generate immediately after last shot and continue for two full bottles."

Yes goal is strength, not concerned with physique or looks.

Also N2generate is in there under the PCT paragraph, "Start N2generate immediately after last shot and continue for two full bottles."

yes my bad, i missed that part

i like the cycle.

Any reason starting proviron week 3 as opposed to week 1?

Dont really need HCG on cycle unless you are trying to get your woman pregnant

Id go with Aromasin instead of arimidex. Also you need to run your AI in PCT as well tapering it off.

Get bloodwork done week 5-6 see estrogen levels. Proviron has mild AI properties but on 500mg/week of test I needed .75mg EOD of arimidex to stay in the normal range although I wasnt running proviron.

Id go with Aromasin instead of arimidex. Also you need to run your AI in PCT as well tapering it off.

Get bloodwork done week 5-6 see estrogen levels. Proviron has mild AI properties but on 500mg/week of test I needed .75mg EOD of arimidex to stay in the normal range although I wasnt running proviron.

I just have it starting week three since it's mainly for mood/libido and I may not need it till then. I can start week one of need be.

HCG is there to help with recovery and keep my balls from shrinking up too much, plus I have a free bottle of it.

Any specific reason for aromasin over adex? What dosage do you recommend of it instead?

Also what would my adex dose be through PCT?

Thats fine just wondering on the Proviron and HCG.

Aromasin is a suicide AI meaning that it can block all aromitization all together.

Arimidex reduces the aromitization process however it can have rebound in some users (i.e. you stop taking it and have estrogen rebound).

That being said taking aromasin isnt going to eliminate estrogen from your body all together as you need healthy levels (as long as you dont take a crazy dose!)

Its also why its better in CT as no chance of rebound.

General rule of thumb for 400-500mg/week test is 10mg-12.5mg EOD (they usually come in 25mg tabs).

Again this is all ballpark you will want to run mid cycle bloods to confirm.

If you go with Adex you would run the same dose the entire cycle as long as the test dosage doesnt change.

You then take 2 weeks off after last pin and run just your arimidex at the same dosage before starting PCT.

Once you hit PCT you would run the 1-2 week at say .25-.5mg EOD like on cycle. Then id cut it down to maybe half for the next 2 weeks then the final 1-2 weeks take maybe half of that (it gets tough I know pill needs to get cut up very small).

Thats fine just wondering on the Proviron and HCG.

Aromasin is a suicide AI meaning that it can block all aromitization all together.

Arimidex reduces the aromitization process however it can have rebound in some users (i.e. you stop taking it and have estrogen rebound).

That being said taking aromasin isnt going to eliminate estrogen from your body all together as you need healthy levels (as long as you dont take a crazy dose!)

Its also why its better in CT as no chance of rebound.

General rule of thumb for 400-500mg/week test is 10mg-12.5mg EOD (they usually come in 25mg tabs).

Again this is all ballpark you will want to run mid cycle bloods to confirm.

If you go with Adex you would run the same dose the entire cycle as long as the test dosage doesnt change.

You then take 2 weeks off after last pin and run just your arimidex at the same dosage before starting PCT.

Once you hit PCT you would run the 1-2 week at say .25-.5mg EOD like on cycle. Then id cut it down to maybe half for the next 2 weeks then the final 1-2 weeks take maybe half of that (it gets tough I know pill needs to get cut up very small).

Interesting. So if I ran aromasin instead would I need it in PCT still? If so how much?

Interesting. So if I ran aromasin instead would I need it in PCT still? If so how much?

You would still need it in PCT. I typically run 10-12.5mg when I run 400-500mg of test a week so the same dose in the 2 week break after your last pin from your cycle, then the first 2 weeks I leave it at that same dose, 2nd 2 weeks I cut it to 7.5mg, then final 1-2 weeks its at 5mg and this is run same as on cycle so every other day.

Also forgot to mention the reason why you need it in PCT is that the test builds in your system over your cycle and takes a good 5-6 weeks to get out of your system and so even though you are not dosing anymore the compound is still in your system and it will still aromatize (converts to estrogen). Therefore you need the AI dose in the 2 week break and in PCT and you taper it off as the test slowly leaves your system over the 5-6 week period.

Also forgot to mention the reason why you need it in PCT is that the test builds in your system over your cycle and takes a good 5-6 weeks to get out of your system and so even though you are not dosing anymore the compound is still in your system and it will still aromatize (converts to estrogen). Therefore you need the AI dose in the 2 week break and in PCT and you taper it off as the test slowly leaves your system over the 5-6 week period.

Thanks for the info. Makes a lot of sense

What does everyone think about bumping up to 500mg of test E a week? This test 400 from PSL is a Test C and E blend, and I have been reading that blends can be iffy at times.

Are you progressing right now? If so no.

Back
Top Bottom