Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh source?

Luca74

Theres a couple hgh sources to pick from, PSL(in my opinions always a good option, but I have no experience with there hgh), juve/mailorder, hu ph, pureraw, prestige ph,PPL.
I have a good idea of what ima do,but id like to hear some experience from my evo brothers befor I drop some serious cash.

PSL has pharmaceutical grade HGH, which is going to be the best of the best, and they also carry other quality brands as well. How old are you, and what are your goals with HGH.

Has anyone had any shipping issues with Prestige ph? I ordered a few products about 12 days ago. They are currently being "held in warehouse awaiting release from the clearing agency." They have just been sitting for the last 9 days. I have tried contacting Prestige Pharma twice now and have yet to receive any feedback... Any help would be much appreciated. I also ordered to be shipped to US and understand it may have to do with customs, but I have not received any letters about any seizures yet.

This may not be the place to post this but I've been seeing mixed reviews about them.

Has anyone had any shipping issues with Prestige ph? I ordered a few products about 12 days ago. They are currently being "held in warehouse awaiting release from the clearing agency." They have just been sitting for the last 9 days. I have tried contacting Prestige Pharma twice now and have yet to receive any feedback... Any help would be much appreciated. I also ordered to be shipped to US and understand it may have to do with customs, but I have not received any letters about any seizures yet.

This may not be the place to post this but I've been seeing mixed reviews about them.

I don't know a thing about Prestige but I do know once a vendor ships a product it's out of their hands. If it gets lost or seized there really isn't much you can blame the source for unless they fucked up the address or shipped it in a clear ziplock bag. I would wait for their response and see what they say. Some sources have some sort of re-ship policy in place in cases like this. Maybe see if they have one and ask what is required for a re-ship. PSL has one and I know a few other that do as well.

Back
Top Bottom