Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Successful PSL TD!

Willindy120

Another successful PSL touchdown.. a few boxes of their Noopept. Package was shipped August 1 and arrived today (international order btw!) packaging was discreet with no damage. The whole process was smooth start to finish.. great sale on the Noopept plus the 10% bitcoin discount is always nice!

I have another package from them on the way with a few more boxes of Noopept plus some of their Semax .1%. That shipped on August 10th and has already cleared customs.. their shipping speed blows me away.

Thanks alot PSL, I'll leave some feedback on both products on this thread in the days to come.
9473fe1cc00f627f75d311f80101428f.jpg

LOVE IT... mine are sitting right here next to me.. These are my daily go to agents.. start off with just 20 and take it from there.. :)

let us know how you make out.. I'm excited for you mano!!!

The stuff will make training more detailed.. you get into a zen, a zone so to speak!
I made a thread 2 days ago here about noopept. Just started..so will write how i fell on that etc..

Now vision. Tell EP to start producing DSIP too.. we have to try that too.

Can this stuff fix crazy in the general sense?
not really... but it can make crazy seem more interesting :)

- - - Updated - - -

I made a thread 2 days ago here about noopept. Just started..so will write how i fell on that etc..

Now vision. Tell EP to start producing DSIP too.. we have to try that too.
ahhh, send me a link to your thread my dude..

It's always nice when the pack makes it to home base. What you think of that noopept?
Absolutely.. first dose was this afternoon. Took 10mgs.. after about an hour I noticed my head felt slightly less foggy, nothing major. Took some M1-MK and Cardazol about 2 hours after the noopept and went to mma practice... the combination was like fucking rocket fuel. Super focused and just felt GREAT.. well see how it goes but initially I'm impressed.
LOVE IT... mine are sitting right here next to me.. These are my daily go to agents.. start off with just 20 and take it from there.. :)

let us know how you make out.. I'm excited for you mano!!!
You guys are absolutely killing it.. can't wait to see how I'm feeling after a little more time on it. I think adding the semax is going to make a badass combination. Ill keep the updates coming!
Gooood mate,now we start together. I did today 20mg and i think i am more focused on training
I love it! Definitely post a link to your thread here.. are you splitting up the 20mgs or all at once?

Can this stuff fix crazy in the general sense?

lol, hey the first step is admitting your crazy right?

give it a shot man, let us know how it goes. i like how PSL has so many options

And here's part 2! Shipped the 10th and arrived today.. by far the fastest international order I've ever received. I just used the semax a few minutes ago.. I'll let you all know how it goes.
5f9bb8820e228212976216f463eaaa49.jpg

Alrighty- used both semax and noopept preworkout last night. Three drops semax in each nostril and 10mg of noopept. The semax kicks in quick! It made me feel very alert and got rid of any mental fatigue type feelings. About an hour into both I was feeling great- in a good mood and very focused and alert. Only 'side effect' I had was being more impatient with all the damn slow pokes while driving to the gym! It felt like my brain was firing on all cylinders and wanted to get shit done.

Alrighty- used both semax and noopept preworkout last night. Three drops semax in each nostril and 10mg of noopept. The semax kicks in quick! It made me feel very alert and got rid of any mental fatigue type feelings. About an hour into both I was feeling great- in a good mood and very focused and alert. Only 'side effect' I had was being more impatient with all the damn slow pokes while driving to the gym! It felt like my brain was firing on all cylinders and wanted to get shit done.
Can you try semax without noopept and then noopept alone..So I know the difference it makes!

Can you try semax without noopept and then noopept alone..So I know the difference it makes!
After splitting up the products here's what I noticed:

Noopept alone:
Takes about an hour to start feeling the effects.. i start feeling more alert, focused and my mood improves. It happens fairly gradually and lasts for about 6 to 8 hours.

Semax alone:
Takes effect immediately. Similar effects to the noopept but hits much harder and faster. Feels like my brain just had a giant cup of coffee.. there's kind of an initial spike then the feeling tapers back a bit. Noticeable effects seem to last up to 6 hours or so.

After using both products for a number of days now my mood and focus have improved. Much less of the 'brain fog' feeling.

After splitting up the products here's what I noticed:

Noopept alone:
Takes about an hour to start feeling the effects.. i start feeling more alert, focused and my mood improves. It happens fairly gradually and lasts for about 6 to 8 hours.

Semax alone:
Takes effect immediately. Similar effects to the noopept but hits much harder and faster. Feels like my brain just had a giant cup of coffee.. there's kind of an initial spike then the feeling tapers back a bit. Noticeable effects seem to last up to 6 hours or so.

After using both products for a number of days now my mood and focus have improved. Much less of the 'brain fog' feeling.
Thanks a lot!! If semax 0.1% is that strong...imagine then semax 1%

Back
Top Bottom