Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hyperprolactinaemia- How can I check this?

Atrox

Growing Brother
I've been on TRT for about 7 months now. When I first started, the first month was like being at Disneyworld when nobody else was allowed in but me and my family. It was THAT awesome. Energy, libido, sleep- everything was better.

Now Most of my problems are in check except libido. It's hard to keep or even get it hard. I read up and I know this has something to do with how prolactin can be increased when not enough dopamine is present. Many drugs and mental stress can contribute to this.

My bloods have been great since I started TRT. But given my TT levels of about 700-900 depending on when I get blood drawn, lack of testosterone is clearly not the problem so I'm thinking maybe it's prolactin. I take Cymbalta because it helps with my random joint pain and also for my PTSD.

I'm wondering what you guys would recommend I do to try to isolate whether too much prolactin is my problem. Oh, I also take aromasin E3D just in case, but have shown no signs of gyno whatsoever. I just know that aromasin isn't going to impact prolactin like something like Caber does.

I have to be careful with bloods because my insurance company is an asshat.

Any insight you can offer would be very much appreciated.

Cymbalta can have a significant impact on ability to have or maintain an erection. Most ssri's and snri's can have that effect. Only way to know for sure is to have your prolactin levels checked. Are you experiencing nipple sensitivity or and discharge from either nipple?

Where's your Estrogen Levels.
Since Most Prolactin or Progesterone Issues can be Traced Back to High Estrogen......................................... JP
P.S.
I would also have your Liver Enzymes Checked - Cymbalta can cause Liver Issues - Mainly Jaundice.
Among about 20 other Issues that are known with Cymbalta.

Bro could b the anti dep for sure they are known for this

I agree man those drugs plus the hormones your pumping could have implications .. The bloods will be the deciding factor

Post back... Definitely interested in hearing the cause of your issues

As far as any gyno type symptoms, the only thing I notice is that if I wear a loose tshirt in the gym while I'm working out, it feels like someone has rubbed my nipples raw with sandpaper. It sounds weird, but even though I get hot working out, my surface skin is cool because they have all these fans constantly running. They've always been a little prone to being pokey so I won't say they are MORE sensitive than before I started TRT.

I spoke to my counselor about the cymbalta and he recommended taking it only in the AM instead of one at morning and one at night, but that hasn't made much difference. I was actually looking at something else when I came across an article about the connection between prolactin and dopamine.

I'm probably due for Doc ordered bloods anyway- which would be a basic CBC with testosterone and estradiol levels. What should I ask him to specifically check if it wouldn't be something they normally look at besides Prolactin?

Cymbalta can have a significant impact on ability to have or maintain an erection. Most ssri's and snri's can have that effect. Only way to know for sure is to have your prolactin levels checked. Are you experiencing nipple sensitivity or and discharge from either nipple?

Id suggest finding a better medication. SSRIs are bad news bears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom