Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 20 years old too young for sarms

EOliver

Registered
I'm confused to post this because I'm trying to figure out if sarms are good or bad for someone who is just 20 years old. For what it's worth I turn 21 in 2 months so by the time I start this I will be about that age anyway. I'm 80 kg and 6 ft tall with a regular build. I just want to put a nice bit of size without having to use steroids. What are your opinions on me using sarms at my age?

Just eat well, eat big, and lift big. You're not even done growing. At your age I was 6' 4" and 207, muscular and lean but not "big". I've always works out through my life, but in my 30's I decided to really push it. No sarms and no steroids. When I started taking it seriously I was about 220, I bulked up to a very lean and muscular 240. All with no gear. I'd recommend just staying as natural as possible for as long as possible. Although they're safer than steroids even sarms are suppressive to your hormones, your still need to know what you're doing.

I'm confused to post this because I'm trying to figure out if sarms are good or bad for someone who is just 20 years old. For what it's worth I turn 21 in 2 months so by the time I start this I will be about that age anyway. I'm 80 kg and 6 ft tall with a regular build. I just want to put a nice bit of size without having to use steroids. What are your opinions on me using sarms at my age?

Everyone will tell you 20 years old is too young I don't agree, I think once you're 18 you can make your own adult choices. They let guys get a gun and goto the military at 18 I'm sure you can make your own choices with your body.
I would wait until you're 21 and run a non hormonal sarms stack like cardarine gw and ostazol with a little mk2866 25mgs.

you are fine with sarms, just keep it a bit lighter... the sarms triple stack, the original version, is a great starting stack that will provide great benefits and throw too much at you at once... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'd have a buck or two on you not eating properly etc

There isn't going to be a huge difference between 20 and 21 but in general I just don't think you need them. I guess if you ran them and did a mini-PCT they should be relatively safe but at your age, your test levels haven't even peaked yet. Take advantage of that and focus on diet and training.

Back
Top Bottom