Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Citropin EU source

ferrellow

Registered
I have a bone to pick with this source Citropin/EU. They claim they send the highest purity HGH from China of all places. Heard those are dangerous. Then they claim they don’t sell to those who are underage. Turns out my son who is only 21 ordered 10 kits of HGH from them and they stole his money, be careful with them.

21 years old is not underage fyi, under 18 is underage just so you know. Now that your son lost his money ordering citropin from China I'm not surprised. They fake being from the EU.

I have a bone to pick with this source Citropin/EU. They claim they send the highest purity HGH from China of all places. Heard those are dangerous. Then they claim they don’t sell to those who are underage. Turns out my son who is only 21 ordered 10 kits of HGH from them and they stole his money, be careful with them.

bro china hgh dirty gear

why is your son ordering HGH? that is bad parenting on your part, not the sources fault here

Makes it sound like a scam review doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom