Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress photos of 3 week diet

bigjay23

Hey brothers just wanted to share my progress photos and program I followed during my 2 and a half week diet since tomorrow is my last day and I leave for vacation on Saturday, of course no diets then! I will post to this chat tomorrow the final stats when I get my InBody done.
But here was the program-
Trained mon- fri one body part a day focused around the compound lifts and 30 mins cardio a day
Trained every day fasted in the morning or after work then feasted at night.
I’m the keto guy since I’m a T1D and I don’t like giving too much insulin and feel like crap when blood sugars spike back and fourth all day so my diet was keto OMAD during the week and 16/8 on the weekends. I stayed below 10g carbs during the week and went up to 20-30 on the weekends. All these meals consisted of fatty meats and vegg only, anywhere from 2-3k calories. I didn’t reach the progress I wanted but not too bad for just under 3 weeks of watching my diet. If I could do it all over again I would give myself 6-8 weeks to prep but oh well!
Before:
IMG_0392.jpg

After:
IMG_0388.jpg
IMG_0390.jpg
IMG_0391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great job bro.

you adjusted the way you approach food and boom got results.. crazy concept i wish more guys would try ...

people have to realize you won't ever change your physique and throw yourself out of homeostasis without radically changing how you approach food

How much body weight did you end up dropping and what was the purpose for such a short diet?

Just wanted to look good for vacation bro... and I’m gonna weigh in tomorrow at the inbody but I was 235/240 in the before pic

great job bro.

you adjusted the way you approach food and boom got results.. crazy concept i wish more guys would try ...

people have to realize you won't ever change your physique and throw yourself out of homeostasis without radically changing how you approach food

I completely agree. As I get older I’m focusing more on health and wanting to be leaner.
Thanks brother

Hey brothers just wanted to share my progress photos and program I followed during my 2 and a half week diet since tomorrow is my last day and I leave for vacation on Saturday, of course no diets then! I will post to this chat tomorrow the final stats when I get my InBody done.
But here was the program-
Trained mon- fri one body part a day focused around the compound lifts and 30 mins cardio a day
Trained every day fasted in the morning or after work then feasted at night.
I’m the keto guy since I’m a T1D and I don’t like giving too much insulin and feel like crap when blood sugars spike back and fourth all day so my diet was keto OMAD during the week and 16/8 on the weekends. I stayed below 10g carbs during the week and went up to 20-30 on the weekends. All these meals consisted of fatty meats and vegg only, anywhere from 2-3k calories. I didn’t reach the progress I wanted but not too bad for just under 3 weeks of watching my diet. If I could do it all over again I would give myself 6-8 weeks to prep but oh well!
Before:
View attachment 11711

After:
View attachment 11712
View attachment 11713
View attachment 11714

bro....looking good..keep hitting it hard

Back
Top Bottom