Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Core Anabolics Anavar - fake?

Crachel

Female been training consistently for 10 years, have competed in bodybuilding naturally. My training and diet are very dialed in. I naturally have very low free test and progesterone - I don’t know if this would impact results or if I’d need to take more to see a similar result.

I started var 3 weeks ago - started with 5mg twice a day, then quickly went to 7.5 x2. I’ve now gone to 10mg x2. I feel no effects at all - no strength gains and no body recomp, no hormonal changes, pumps... etc etc. And yes I’m training hard and in a calorie deficit.

The only thing I’m having trouble with is sleep. My sleep has gotten worst the more I take. I’ve moved my second dose to earlier in the day (1st dose around 4am, second dose 12-1pm) but still bad.

Given that I’ve had no other sides and I’ve done a lot of research into other compounds they may have faked it with, I don’t think it has dbol or clen instead. But as I’m having insomnia I’m guessing there’s something in it.

Any one else had experience with Core Anabolics? Underdosed? It’s from ozgear.

Thanks

Thank you, there mostly seemed to be good reviews on the Aus sources forum for ozgear, but not Core Anabolics (bought from ozgear) specifically. But yes I’d love for you to move it to there if not to much trouble, thank you!

In 3 weeks you should definitely have noticed something. That product has to be fake or very underdosed. Definitely use our sponsors for legit var. Way too risky as a female to get bunk.

Thank you, there mostly seemed to be good reviews on the Aus sources forum for ozgear, but not Core Anabolics (bought from ozgear) specifically. But yes IÂ’d love for you to move it to there if not to much trouble, thank you!

In 3 weeks you should definitely have noticed something. That product has to be fake or very underdosed. Definitely use our sponsors for legit var. Way too risky as a female to get bunk.

Thank you, I’ve ordered a testing kit - despite it being half the price of if I just went and bought some more ha. But I kind of want to know so I don’t get done by the same company again and others don’t either. I’m assuming underdosed because if it was completely fake then I wouldn’t be getting insomnia, and even if it was like just caffeine or something I still wouldn’t be getting insomnia 8 hours after taking it and I’d be able to feel it. But I also don’t think it’s something else steroidal that would fuck me up because I’d have noticed hormonal sides.

Will update when I test it, hopefully the package is here reasonably quick.

Thanks- I get it, I should have posted there. I’ve never posted before so cut me some slack.

Okay so I bought a testing kit. There’s anavar present in it, although obviously doesn’t tell me how much. So that’s good! I’ve upped to 22.5 and have a croaky voice - will wait to see if it’s related. Could just be from the change to cold air in my home gym over the last few days as the seasons change, given that I’m used to training indoors. Insomnia continues and and a few random days where I’ve gotten out of breath and heart racing doing cardio and resistance sessions that wouldn’t normally produce that reaction.

Apart from that no sides. Going to run it another 4 weeks then take a break.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

My wife has taken VAR numerous times and the first time was the only legit time. Funnily enough, it was the only LOT that was not purchased on here.

After 4 days she had massive Forearm Pumps to the degree she would have to cut SETS short due to the PUMP. Within 2 weeks i could see body changes and after 6 weeks she was killing it. Strength, Weight loss the works. That was on 10mg per day at the max.

All the other stuff she took, either did nothing or made or bloat like the Michelin Man.

Back
Top Bottom