Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL My order was nabbed-Heres what happened

notsam

I ordered from PSL twice now.

First time was a larger order since I had not had a source in a while. They sent it in two shipments, I gave a second name an address so I did not have to wait. First packaged arrived 11 days and the 2nd was 22 days. Not bad since I live on the west coast of USA. Gear was great packaging was inventive.

Second time was a smaller order so they sent it to one address. The last tracking showed it arrived in NYC. I never got it. I emailed PSL and each time I would have a response when I woke up. Pretty good considering time difference. They asked me to wait 30 days, and when it still hadn't arrived they reshipped (for free) to a different address. I got that order in 12 days.

Overall I am very happy with both orders from PSL.

I am just letting you guys know, because I know I felt better reading other peoples reviews before I ordered. My first order was almost $1500

NS

Thanks for the reply. That ia why we have protocols in place. In the event something liike This happens there is a system in place that must be followed with no exceptions. Ita works as long as it is adhered to.

Excellent feedback thank you for sharing..

Back
Top Bottom