Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ready to supply

G'day ladies and gents, new bloke on the block here not new to the scene but new to the forum. Looking to expand my horizons as they say. I have a steady supply of Australian pharmaceutical products have a larger quantity coming in soon but I'm ready to fill some orders for your guys now. All my products are exactly what you would get from brother terry's chemist not indiamart pharma.

No steroids only pharma pct's and some other goodies.
Contact me via wickr only - oldboy187

As an introductory offer first 3 customers get a special something and the following 10 half price on basic pct's.

Wickr - oldboy187 for full price list.
Cheers lads and keep the gains coming

This is correct brand new to the forum mate. If you would like to contact me via wickr - oldboy187, I'd be happy to get 2 boxes of basic pct/Ai out to you free of charge. All I ask in return is an honest review on the forum, i don't want you to vouch for me or approve. Just that review of the items you ordered arrived and that the quality is what I say it is. Maybe a 5 star on my customer service to show the boss too aye 😂

Wickr - oldboy187

No steroids bro,what kind of pharmacy are you,any pharmacist can compound any steroids,what's the good of pct and ai if you have nothing else that we need,the important stuff bro,juice!

Sorry mate I wish, the only gear I have available to me is reandron, sust and primotest from Bayer but it only drips into my hands not enough quantity for sale
Otherwise I would have all you boys on the pharma test by now and off the ugl's haha, but nah all seriousness I don't even get enough of that in to fill my personal use. Unless you are into rubbing test gel onto your nuts I have plenty of that shit

No steroids bro,what kind of pharmacy are you,any pharmacist can compound any steroids,what's the good of pct and ai if you have nothing else that we need,the important stuff bro,juice!

Nah no gear unfortunatly sorry mate, I can't even source enough test for myself otherwise I would already have all you boys on the pharma test instead of the ugl's. Unless you want to rub test gel on your nuts I have plenty of that stuff in stock 😂😂. Only other pharmaceuticals pct, ai, duromine, t3 and some other goodies.

Message me on wickr for a full stock list and I'll have it to you by the end of the day.
Cheers

Wickr - oldboy187

I brew my own stuff, but still need pharma Meds so I'm going to give it a go.
Had a bit of a chat and he seems professional, prices are solid so I'll let you guys know how It goes.

Not at the moment mate, I assumed this would be starting to happen shortly with the closing of wickr in December.
Recommendations for other encrypted messenger apps are welcome and I'll get right on them.

A telegram has been set up for a trial run lads, if your one of the unfortunate struggling with the wickr situation contact via there.

Wickr - oldboy187
Telegram - Old Boy187

Cheers

Order placed yesterday. I Just checked the mail and iv already received my package this morning. Everything is 100% Australia pharma shit. So all in all I'm very impressed and look forward to making future purchases. Waaay cheaper than other places too.
Oldboy187 is gtg as far as I'm concerned.

Can’t find you on Telegram.

Probably a me issue, I’ve never used it before. Have you considered using Threema?

Can’t find you on Telegram.

Probably a me issue, I’ve never used it before. Have you considered using Threema?

Hey mate Threema is up and running, telegram is not my first choice either.

Cheers lads.

Wickr - oldboy187
Threema - Oldboy187

First time using threema, the boys set it earlier today for me, if you can't find me on there let me know.
Technology ain't my strong suit lads bare with me 😂😂

Hey man you need to post your Threema ID so we can contact you, it’s a series of letters/numbers

Seems like a legit source of aus pharma meds
I’ve placed a order for nolva should be here just after the weekend will update when arrives

Product arrived this morning
Legit seller , fast postage, real Australian pharma
Not overseas stuff
I recommend this guy

Back
Top Bottom