Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and testosterone tips

Jacob32

Registered
I just started my deca-durabolin and testosterone cypionate cycle

I'm 32 years old
5 ft 8 in
170 lb
this is my third time using steroids
my question was if I were to run 500 mg of each how much arimidex would I need and would I be smart to run blood work during my cycle to make sure everything is on point

I'm pretty sure I have everything else I need on cycle but just had that one question

I'm 32 years old
5 ft 8 in
170 lb
my question was if I were to run 500 mg of each how much arimidex would I need and would I be smart to run blood work during my cycle to make sure everything is on point

I'm pretty sure I have everything else I need on cycle but just had that one question
i would start at .5 mg every other day and assess from there... we are all different... for me, i would not even consider arimidex because im very estrogen prone and i would need a lot more of it than others, likely daily but you have to assess YOUR body response

I would strongly suggest following Dylan's advice and guidance on this one sir and for the best quality ancillaries and anabolics, make sure to go to Domestic Supply!

I'm 32 years old
5 ft 8 in
170 lb

If you did 500mgs deca 500mgs test at least 0.5mgs arimidex/day at the minimum.

I'm 32 years old
5 ft 8 in
170 lb

So have you started or not?

The guys have you covered with the correct recommended dosage to start. But you need to have bloods ran and that will dictate your needs

Back
Top Bottom