Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and Anadrol

Singsing

Registered
I want to start a cycle and do 500 mg of tests per week and also Kickstart things with Anadrol maybe 50mg a day
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use nolvadex on this cycle or another anti-estrogen
also how long should I run this thang I want to be able to recover okay
Stats are 28
188 pounds
6 foot 1’’

I want to start a cycle and do 500 mg of tests per week and also Kickstart things with Anadrol maybe 50mg a day
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use nolvadex on this cycle or another anti-estrogen
Stats are 28
188 pounds
6 foot 1’’

Test cycle 500mgs with anadrol is perfect but dont use nolvadex, use aromasin.

500mgs testosterone
50mgs anadrol
12.5mgs aromasin E3D
n2guard 7 caps

With anadrol, most people have to go with nolvadex sir, as anadrol does not convert to estrogen but has unknown causes of having estrogenic activity. Nolvadex is what you need to use

People go with nolva or raloxifene when they use anadrol... it doesnt actually convert to estrogen but still have estrogenic activity... different theories out there as to why but nothing has actually been proven but thats neither here nor there... i would go with nolva here ... 20 mg per day should be plenty...

Stats are 28
188 pounds
6 foot 1’’

bro try using nolva with it let us know.

anadrol does not aromatize so an Ai will not help

Good point brother. I think people forget that anadrol is actually a DHT because it can cause some estrogenic activity. It does this by binding to the estrogen receptor, not aromatizing. In this specific cycle I still do recommend an AI though since he is running 500mg test per week. I would say 90%+ of guys running that amount of test would need an AI to keep estrogen under control.

Stats are 28
188 pounds
6 foot 1’’

Food first. You're only a little more weight wise than I was when I was 18. Food made a difference.

as guys have said anadrol is a very high side effect steroid and you need to know what you are doing if you are going to use it and stack it

i always advise clients to use anadrol solo only. stacking with test is an estrogen disaster waiting to happen

Yes, drol is technically non estrogenic but it does what estrogen does do it's kind of the same thing. It's a shitty drug IMO. D-bol or T-bol is a much, much better choice.

Back
Top Bottom