Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle is it correct ?

Artn2

Registered
Hiya. I hope everyone doing well.

I would like to know if I need add something els or its fine !

So im going into my first cycle wich will be

Test prop 100mg eod 1-8 wk
Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk
Aromasine 12,5mg ed 1-8 wk

Pct: Nolva 20/20/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Aromasine 6,5 ed for 4 weeks

Im 22 yo, diet in check, also did a good progress since I start naturally but want to take it further since I love gym and its change my life.

Cheers.

Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Im 22 yo, diet in check, also did a good progress since I start naturally but want to take it further since I love gym and its change my life.

Cheers.

Why prop.. Lot pinning for first time

Prop is a short ester and gets out of your body quicker but its your first time pinning and you might not be good at it. I wanted to try prop but changed my mind and am going to use Test E for whenever i decide to cycle. Dbol...idk about starting at 30mg. What are your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye I know but dont want use e or sust its to long for a first timer I want give my body recover after 8 weeks do a blood check and see whats next. Plus Its short ester and easy to control sides I might be wrong on this ones but hey, half life is shorter right. Im not worried about pinning meself every other day and Im not looking to put that much Im in good shape I need 4-6 kg of lean mass to see where I can go next. Dont judge me )

- - - Updated - - -

My stats is 22 yo, 5"10, 75kg, bf hmm dont want to put incorrect but I would say around 15% not fat. My normal diet is 300gramms carbs 220-250 prot also adding omega 3 and vitamins. I want cut a bit so eating same prot but only 200 gramms of carbs since I put some fat recently eating slighy more than usuall I decided to cut for 4 weeks.

Welcome brother. Your cycle is not what I would recommend for a first cycle. I would run either test e or c for 12 weeks, I would drop the dbol, take the aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, and do the Perfect PCT.

5'10" 165lbs? You dont need gear yet. You could hit 185-200lbs natty in one year if you train hard enough. What made you want to use gear besides gaining a few pounds?

Well why not ? I understand that wont be my last cycle and I will continue if my health will allowed me to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome brother. Your cycle is not what I would recommend for a first cycle. I would run either test e or c for 12 weeks, I would drop the dbol, take the aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, and do the Perfect PCT.

Why drop dbol man ? You reccomend run just prop if I wont run test e

I'm new to this site and gear myself... been doing tons of research and reading what the vets have to say and from what I gather you don't want to throw multiple compounds in your body at once.... if you have sides you really won't know what's causing it...

Stick to the test to see how the body reacts and add another compound the next cycle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya.... welcome bro!

So much info on this site... you might catch a little hell for bwing so young but you're going to do what you want.

5'10" 165lbs? You dont need gear yet. You could hit 185-200lbs natty in one year if you train hard enough. What made you want to use gear besides gaining a few pounds?

If your seriously 165 they're ain't no need for gear. Eating right and training hard you will gain just as fast with gear, I haste to say it would be a I'll advised.. I'm 5"8 and hit 200 natural before I ran a cycle , to prove to myself I had the discipline.

We're all here to help bud

I'm new to this site and gear myself... been doing tons of research and reading what the vets have to say and from what I gather you don't want to throw multiple compounds in your body at once.... if you have sides you really won't know what's causing it...

Stick to the test to see how the body reacts and add another compound the next cycle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya.... welcome bro!

So much info on this site... you might catch a little hell for bwing so young but you're going to do what you want.

This!
Stick to one compound at first so you get the test dosage right. Some people will get watery/bloated at 500mg some wont. Some will get acne or other sides. Learn how much aromasin youll need to combat side effects and high estrogen. Once you know how your body reacts to 8 weeks of Test E, then on your 2nd cycle maybe 3-5 months after PCT then add Deca, Dbol, Winny, or whatever you want.

At ur stats u do not need gear, u need food and exercise to grow. Steroids r used to enchance our physique when we have reached plateau from trying all angles like diet, training etc.It is used to take a step further once u have mastered the art of diet & training. As u see there is no shortcut to building a good physique & muscles comes with time.The whole point of lifting weights or exercising is just not to look good from outside but to geel good & healthy from within too.Building muscles takes time,patience, discipline and hard work.If u do not biuld ur base strong u will likely get back to where u were once u come off steroids along with possibility of causing harm to ur body along with.Listen to the bros in here friend, at ur stats u need patience,good diet & exercise program and u will be astonished to see how much progress u have made just doing that. If u like post up ur diet and exercise routine and I can fix u up with that.However. if u r reluctant to try steroids, i would suggest u first try Sarms like Lgd,Ostsrine,Andarine,GW first - these alone with proper nutrition and exercise will take u to an another level.

Well why not ? I understand that wont be my last cycle and I will continue if my health will allowed me to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Why drop dbol man ? You reccomend run just prop if I wont run test e

You should definitely drop the prop and run either test E or C. This is your first time pinning, do you really want to pin EOD? You really don't need the dbol. You don't know how your body is going to react, so it's better to play it safe. It's your first cycle follow my advice and you'll be very happy with your results

Thank you guys will do reaserch mb drop dbol to 15 mg but Ive decided to run prop though mb just prop to see how it react but I think I wont go wrong with dbol as I will use aromasine and will add hcg of needed, but hey you live and learn.

I personally would NOT do a cycle at your stats and stick with SARMs but if you have your mind set up on doing a cycle, this is how I would structure it:

weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week (I personally would use test enanthate as you will have to inject less frequently but you can use prop)
aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You should stick with testosterone only for your first cycle. You are new to steroids and want to see how your body responds to one compound at a time. If you do decide to use dbol, use it as a 4 week kick start and make sure you are using a liver aid while using it.

weeks 1 - 4
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard from n2bm.com 7 capsules/day

1. I would advise to pin a longer ester, so you have to less injections. Something like the enanthate.

2. If your aromasin is legit, there is no need to take it ED, unless estrogenic side effects start ocurring.

3. Since you are using DBol, which is liver toxic, you definitely need some liver support on your cycle. N2Guard does an amazing job of cleansing the liver, and protecting other major organs.

Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Cheers.

Welcome to Evolutionary.
And good luck on your cycle.

Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Cheers.

Bro I know your going to do what you want so my 2cents is if you want that test prop kick and don't want to do a EOD pin I would go with
Sustanon 250 Mon TH it has your test p and 3 other test's and for a oral on your 1st cycle is a no no . if you think you have to have it go with Tbol NOT Dbol
Read this http://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol and make damn.... damn sure you take a Support for your Liver/Kidneys/Prostate with any oral
Bro be safe

Back
Top Bottom