Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MUSCLE-GEAR.NET Steroid Source Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for MUSCLE-GEAR.NET Steroid Source Reviews

My friend and I ordered from muscle-gear.net and everything was good until I learned now that I only received fake metabolic from these guys. I was using the products for 3 weeks got and nothing from them. I ordered the sustanon and deca. I was saving up my money for this and now only learned that we were ripped off. I contacted metabolic-pharmaceuticals.com and they confirmed that they have nothing to do with muscle-gear and that they do not provide them any products, that they are not a valid supplier and are selling fakes of their product line since they have it confirmed. There is a big complaint thread where they are even attacking these product sites (metabolic-pharmaceuticals.com and teragonlabs.co) in order to prevent this from leaking out that they are selling fakes of these brands. Hopefully others see this here and it prevents more people from being ripped off. Avoid shopping here guys.
Communication & Ordering process: good
Delivery & Packaging: good
Products Ordered: all fakes! Confirmed by lab directly they have nothing to do with this scam site
Product results and effectivenes: zero, as it is all fake and not real metabolic pharma

Scammers COUNTERFEIT/FAKE. YOU ONLY RUN THE RISK OF INFECTION WITH THEIR COUNTERFEIT/FAKE PRODUCTS! Communication & Ordering process: Scammers Delivery & Packaging: COUNTERFEIT/FAKE. COUNTERFEIT/FAKE PRODUCTS! Products Ordered: COUNTERFEIT/FAKE. Product results and effectivenes: COUNTERFEIT/FAKE. COUNTERFEIT/FAKE PRODUCTS!

Talked to Teragon Labs (REAL - www.teragonlabs.co) and these guys are running and making fakes of Teragon Labs. They are running the scam site of teragonlabs.net. Die SCAMMERS! Does not matter how much you pay people off on eroids for fake reviews but here the truth is out here.Communication & Ordering process: SCAMMER - STAY AWAYDelivery & Packaging: SCAMMER - STAY AWAYProducts Ordered: SCAMMER - STAY AWAYProduct results and effectivenes: SCAMMER - STAY AWAY

5 out of 5 rating for MUSCLE-GEAR.NET Steroid Source Reviews

Muscle gear is the only online service I use and I've never had any issues with the packaging, products, or service. The Nurotropin HGH is amazing and when it's on sale I stockpile that shit.Never had any issues with any auxiliary PCT products either, and the Modvigil is 100% legit. I probably spend around 6K per year on this site without any issues.I recommend this site to everyone who's looking for a source for gear, never heard any complaints from them either.I honestly think that all the bad reviews are coming from their competition and not actual users/clients.NOTE: I have never ordered main cycle gear from this site.eg. Test/Tren/Deca/EQ/Primo. I get all my main gear from reputable local UGL's.
Communication & Ordering process: Fast response to any inquirys, great help
Delivery & Packaging: Very good, no loose bottles
Products Ordered: HGH-Nurotropin, Modvigil, caber, aromasin, clomid, nolvadex, NOTE: I did not oreder any test / tren, or main cycle compounds
Product results and effectivenes: 100% top notch products

3 out of 5 rating for MUSCLE-GEAR.NET Steroid Source Reviews

I was very skeptical ordering zopiclone online. Customer service was excellent and product arrived in 2 days with excellent tracking of package. Product looks legit and I will definitely be ordering again as well as spreading the word. A+++++
---NOT VERIFIED REVIEW---
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
Products Ordered: Zopiclone
Product results and effectivenes: Excellent

Sorry guys, i'm french so forgive my English. My english knowledge is quite bad. ThanksThe story is that i was doing business with Muscle-Gear since 2015. Everything was ok so far but late March (2018/03/22), i order few things for an amount of 1260$. So i sent payment on the same day by Xpress-Post as required.I logged in to my account few days later to found out that my order was canceled.Muscle-Gear kept my money and i had nothing in return. I tried to e-mail them but they don't answer. Great way of doing business !!!!!!Ostie de belle gang de Morons.
Communication & Ordering process: WAS GOOD SO FAR BUT SINCE MARCH CANNOT REACH THEM
Delivery & Packaging: WAS GOOD SO FAR
Products Ordered: TERAGON PRODUCTS
Product results and effectivenes: THEY WERE EFFECTIVE

I've been using Muscle-Gear.net for a few years and have spent thousands of dollars, because the quality of their products varied greatly I was somewhat hesitant to continue but I am done now. I messaged the sales team after a package they sent failed to arrive and this is the response I received:"Hello,We use fake return address so your package is lost. Check our FAQ about issues like that. Thank you."They refused to work with me any further despite the fact that they entered the wrong information that resulted in the package being sent back to them. From what I hear this happens often and the fact they refused to assist or answer me in anyway is unacceptable. There are MANY other sources, forget MuscleGear, its a scam!!
Communication & Ordering process: Fuck All
Delivery & Packaging: Decent
Products Ordered: $1000.00's
Product results and effectivenes: Not Great

Back
Top Bottom