Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swolejoel

Registered
Been around since the old renegade bodybuilding, and anabolic boards. Just joined today here, been out of gym for a year(first time since I began lifting almost 17 years ago) car accident. GF of 5 years left me yesterday feel like absolute shit. first day back in gym today, feel so fucking weak, even more depressed now. I started cycle of alpha pharma test, dbol, and tren, hope this shit is good, I'm used to using human grade from over a decade ago, all my experiences with UGL have been not too good, shitty underdosed test, and tren ect. I hope everything comes back soon, plus being extremely depressed over GF abandoning me doesn't help. gonna try and use for extra motivation. just saying hello, and hope to post as much as I can.

Welcome to EVO Swole. You are in a great place because the only way to go is up. It's true really. Fuck the girlfriend, fuck thinking about how you used to look... time for a new you. All I see is growth and plenty of new women on the horizon :)

Welcome to Evo. I know how it feels to break up - not good. Go to the gym as much as you can - I'll make you feel better.

Good Luck!

Welcome brother, You will quickly realize this is one of the friendliest forums to be on. Sorry things didn't work out with the wifey, but we usually don't stay with some of the first loves forever. It's not up for me to say, but maybe it's best for both of you to find someone new or at least it's a positive way of looking forward.

I too had an accident 7 years back where I fell off a 4 story balcony and survived and put on 30 pounds from the recovery period sitting around ordering food in getting fat while my back was F'd.

To be honest as I was stating in another thread I posted about a week back, of soda pop and that was the true weight gainer.
but the pizza's and lasagna's didn't help either :cool:

Only now am I back to semi decent shape after going on a strict diet, cutting out sugar drinks completely, primarily drinking water / carbonated waters.

I try to eat as little bread as I can and treat carbs as a delicacy, I'm now one of those people that eat a bunch of meat and then a large bowl of salad on top of it now fellers.

I avoid Cakes / Deserts completely but I do treat my self to a snickers bar once and awhile that's about it.

Today is bad, tomorrow is good, add me to friends if you wish, ask me anything anytime in regards to cycle advice or if you just need to shoot the shit with someone.

Welcome to EVO Joel.

Thanks for the support guys, yea what makes it hard we were friends for 8 years before we started going out, she wanted to date me for along time, It's hard since she lived with me for 5 years, and we are together 24/7, weird being alone, I must sound like a bitch, anyways.

I didn't gain much fat, just lost abs, and watery, and soft, lost a lot of muscle though, I can't believe how weak I got, went from benching 315x12, to barely being able to do 225x8. I hope muscle memory kicks in. I'm wondering how long it will take to get at least 3 quarters the way back with a good cycle. My diet has always been good, about soda, I drink a lot of diet orange crush, love that shit lol, so didn't gain a lot fat from sugar.

Ya that's along time to be with someone I can understand what you mean by weird being alone. But I respect it when someone takes a minute to stop and listen to my problems. I hope you do too :) Let anything you wanna tell us out brother we are not here to judge, but to advise.

Is that pic recent? or from when you were in your prime, If it is in fact recent you should be back to to benching 275 - 300 in no time.
Concentration is everything in the Gym, emotions can bring the feeling of weakness and of helplessness. You've said you have been doing this along time so you obviously know what you are doing, you're just a little rattled at the moment and rightfully so.

And you are 100% bang on about under dosed Test it is a big problem today in the north American gear game. There are still many good labs but it's just a case of their consistency and how long they can keep it up for.

I recommend distracting yourself from this break up, just keep doing the things you love doing. Maybe even watch some Arnold or Van Damme movies, bloodsport in particular.

Within a few days you'll feel more concentrated, and you will feel the strength come back every day you work out.

Make sure to tell us how the Dbol & Tren is as well. I'm here for ya brother.

Here's a song I play when I'm down and out, if you don't like it shut it off, but if you do glad you enjoy it.

Survivor: I can't Hold Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMcsKtBDwE

that pic was about 70% of my prime. think i was about 215@10%bf, prime was 228@5-6%bf. yea the headache of UGL gear is a pain in the ass, you read good reviews , then order it, then 2 days later you read a bunch of bad reviews. I've ordered from DS a few times alpha pharma, seems good just haven't had chance to give it a try. I hear robolics is a guy thats real good, but need a invite or something like that. when I did human grade back in the day it was great! never got any fakes. the last UGL that i thought was decent was Axio back when they first started up around 2003.

Welcome to Evo !
I think most of the Guys & Gals here have Similar Life Experiences.
Injuries & Breakups are just part of "Life's Special Moment's".
Hang in there, and it will All Work Out....................................... JP

Welcome to EVO! Sorry to hear about the breakup, but hopefully the positivity in the gym will get your mind right, and you've come to the right place for support

you need some strange....it will fix you right up

I was waiting for this ^^^ lol

Welcome to Evo :)

I think you'll be surprised how quickly things come back for you in the gym. I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. It takes awhile and you have to grieve it so be patient with yourself. Sometimes there's nothing better than spending some time alone, even though it won't feel like that now.

Welcome to EVO Swole. You are in a great place because the only way to go is up. It's true really. Fuck the girlfriend, fuck thinking about how you used to look... time for a new you. All I see is growth and plenty of new women on the horizon :)

Ditto. Now that you're on cycle you'll want that strange snack mentioned lol good luck man. There are millions of sexy fish in the sea!

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Welcome to Evo I can relate with your situation but can tell you with certainty your life will be better without her in it my old lady walked out 4 years ago and left me with 2 teens and a handful of bills
Best thing that could have happened I went back to the gym got in great shape and I can do the things I love to do and the new girlfriend is a fitness competitor she’s awesome and on board with the life style

Thanks for support, forgot to mention my girl competed too, took gear, we met in gym 11 years ago, makes it harder cause so much in common, I thought we got along perfect, that's why its such a shock, no warning signs that I could tell. New were in same car accident that got us out of gym and slacking. She definitely gonna have a harder time moving on than me, she gained about 70lbs, and got very insecure. Luckily I only gained very little fat, and lost muscle.

Looks like Dan Green in your avatar....if so you r cool by me bro.....welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom