Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you still get gyno on aromasin ?

If aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and it shuts off the receptor, how could you get gyno?
You're probably not going to get estrogen induced gyno after taking aromasin, but you can still easily get prolactin induced by no from a progesterone such as nandrolone or Trenbolone. What are you running?

Yea gyno can be caused by e2 and by prolactin. Usually if your e2 is check the prolactin will hang tight, but not always. My loose understanding is that when e2 and progesterone rise it cause a spike in prolactin and I've heard as much as 10x. I read this in a Cy Wilson article.

Really tho I think you might have bunk aromasin, which not unheard of.

Who's the manufacturer? Pharma or ugl?

If aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and it shuts off the receptor, how could you get gyno?
By not using enough of it compared to your aromatization rate from what compounds and dosages you are using.

Suicidal inhibitor yes, but you still need to use effective doses of it

it disables the E enzyme however you can still get gyno if you run too much aromatizing compounds and how about with anadrol which doesn't aromatize yet still binds to estrogen receptors. so the answer is yes, that is why you have to know what you are doing here

yes, you can still get gyno... some people are very estrogen prone and if they are not dosing high enough, absolutely you can still get it...

Back
Top Bottom