Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian Steroid Source Talk PART 58

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

so decided to finally get on my cycle i was going to run high test e and high tren e but 600mg tren e and 750 or 1g test e but decided 500mg of test e has been working really well for me when i cleaned my eating up (Addar, i have the loving food problem hehe) so decided im prob gonna run 400 tren e to start with 500mg test e to see how i go, that way i also wont convert at all (im norally safe even at 750 but dont wanna risk it with tren in the mix and dont feel like running the aromasin i have Will defo run caber tho with it. Kick it off with sdrol as usual (love that stuff haha)

Sooo whats everyones favourite injection sites? i always stick with ass and quads but 4ml is most my quads can take normally 3 actually haha

How fucking good is tren insomnia. I'm literally ready for a party and it's 1am.

Fucking hating life right now because of it.. but these results are too damn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fucking good is tren insomnia. I'm literally ready for a party and it's 1am.

Fucking hating life right now because of it.. but these results are too damn good

melatonin helps when i struggle with sleep but tbh i always struggle, my main issues are when i run test e (doesnt even need to be high i think its just the build up) and tren e(tren ace high and test prop low im 100% without without caber and asin) i struggle with hard on a little but not common but mainly nightswets!!

- - - Updated - - -

damn spelling lol

Seeing as ill be running tren again soon ( i said i never would again but im quick to forget how shit i feel on it )

- what do you find helps improve sleep on tren
- what improves cardio, im looking at running cardarine with it as read great stuff on it. Any thing else? Cheers boyssss

Seeing as ill be running tren again soon ( i said i never would again but im quick to forget how shit i feel on it )

- what do you find helps improve sleep on tren
- what improves cardio, im looking at running cardarine with it as read great stuff on it. Any thing else? Cheers boyssss

Proviron or masteron (or both) help with sleep for me. I still get the dreams but dont wake up constantly. Cardarine for cardio 100%

You running tren e or a and what lab?

- - - Updated - - -

Proviron or masteron (or both) help with sleep for me. I still get the dreams but dont wake up constantly. Cardarine for cardio 100%

I have been taking carnadine and has been making me feel a bit sick even taking it with a meal.

Hasnt done much for my cardio. Mind you i am running home brew tren a and rather potent...

You running tren e or a and what lab?

- - - Updated - - -

I have been taking carnadine and has been making me feel a bit sick even taking it with a meal.

Hasnt done much for my cardio. Mind you i am running home brew tren a and rather potent...

Whos cardarine you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom