Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein gains

maryhh22

Registered
Hi everyone, i've been taking 2 scoops of whey protein on my workout days (mon-wed-fri-sun) and im having a hard time eating every 2 hours. Is there meals or supps. that can help me cheat a little. I've been at 194 lbs for 1 month now and i want to gain some muscle.

Ideally, learn to force more clean whole food in you. If you have to stick with powders, use them everyday, as you grow when your resting.

Hi everyone, i've been taking 2 scoops of whey protein on my workout days (mon-wed-fri-sun) and im having a hard time eating every 2 hours. Is there meals or supps. that can help me cheat a little. I've been at 194 lbs for 1 month now and i want to gain some muscle.

Gains tend not to be that linear. But regardless you'll need to up the total calories.

Yeah you don’t have to eat every two hours bud!

As long as you are getting enough calories you don't need to stick to certain time gaps between meals.

So dont eat every two hours. Why the fuck are you trying to?

Back
Top Bottom