Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Test E ...Add Tren or Primo?

Dart11

Hi,

I'm living in bizaro world where any day can be a loss of freedom again. Where in the past 6 months been prevented from being healthy and going to the gym by lockdowns for 3 of the 6.

For some, it doesn't matter, they can make do at home for awhile. Myself? I'm in a foreign land living in a condo studio apartment. Not a lot I can add in-house. I also have 2 torn rotator cuffs and and additional problem with a connection of my bicep and shoulder on one arm. Prevents me from even using dumbells for chest and straight bar curls. Home workouts are about as twice as long and half as effective (which I do).

I need the gym.

I have the metabolism of The Blob...so when taking exercise away, I am greatly affected.

My diet is roughly this: 10 eggs a day, a half pound of chicken (replaced twice a week with beef instead) , peanuts (unmeasured quantity), a dark bar of chocolate a week and 2 sugar free cookies a day. That is it. Really.

The first time was a month, and I was able to start getting back in to shape. It takes 3x as long to fix as it does to destroy/lose.

I probably traded 4 to 5 kilo of fat and muscle in the wrong direction.

This is a long winded way of saying that I feel like and look like shit right now, and it wasn't from me quitting. I love the gym, it's mental therapy for me, and don't skip it.

I don't dabble much in the PED's, although have tried winnie only cycles in past and liked results.

I use 250 test e every 18 days for past year and half (age 46).

I'd normally just soldier on and take my lumps and time to get back into shape if I let things go. I feel though this time I've been stripped of what I earned and want it back quickly (hopefully) now gym is open again.

I was going to take test e and tren. With this, I was prepared to start taking the E every 3-4 days instead of 6 along with the tren. So basically doubling my E and no longer being TRT plus the tren.

But when researching it on this forum iit seems to be either the greatest combo ever or the devils brew.. Which is it?

Then seen some comments about E and primo, and maybe that would be better solution?

Size is easy for me, being lean is not. Even at the meal plan I eat. I'd like to just be "in shape" again (asap), and have good intense workouts as well..

Which would you take?

I can also add oral winnie. Seems overkill though in my head to take 3 for what I want to do.

Goal is to shed the fat, and of course improve my proportions get my lost muscle back again. I was against getting "bigger" before, but now just don't care. If it comes with it, fine. I want to feel healthy and fit again.

Looking for solutions, not finger wagging as some are prone to do.

You probably didn't need the story, just the question. But maybe it will help formulate your answer?

**Also, would i need to do PCT after if I remain on 100 Test E after?

Thank you for your answers and sharing your knowledge.

That's like asking ...should I have a scoop of vanilla ice cream or some heroin?
LMFAO, thats a good analogy! Obviously my answer would be primo here but to each their own. You obviously do not need a pct if on trt... To each their own on what they want to put their body through but I dont see any sort of reason whatsoever to use tren here and using tren to help you get in shape is even worse of an idea... Primo is so light on sides and gives nice clean and continuous results... i dont know, i guess that may be too boring for some but i much prefer to keep it as side effect free and as clean as possible... everyone is different on their preferences but i know that at approaching 40, im done with anything hard on me that gives a lot of sides and tren would rank at the top of the list of absolute worst on sides and especially with the mental aspect... fuck that all the way around... ill pass 100 out of 100 times on that again...

I would definitely prefer primo myself. Not that 46 years is old by any means but at that age, I do not see any reason in the world to use tren myself. Everyone is different but I cannot see any reason to put that sort of strain on yourself sir

NIce to see a unanimous recommendation (or ANTI recommendation lol).

If there is any other combo you'd suggest instead, I'm 100% open to learning. that's what I joined here for.

or anything else you would add while doing test and Primo?

If doing the Primo plus test E, what would be good recommended levels to take?

and for how long that would be most beneficial before becoming health negative? 6 weeks? 8? 12?

Also, I seem extremely prone to acne. Even at just 100/week I have it. Most annoying/grotesque is on my scalp (bald, so no hiding it). Is there ANY thing to help this when using?

Thanks so much for for sharing your expertise guys.

You are asking a detailed question and it's good to see you are trying to change your life now, no matter where you're at now you can change it.

For you I suggest this cycle

week 1-12
TRT test dose (keep that)
400mgs primobolan/week
50mgs anavar/day
50mgs winstrol/day
3 caps cardazol preworkout

Why this cycle? in general primo/anavar/winny will help you shred up for sure almost irrelevant of diet no matter what anyone tells you here, it's a fact.

-to workout use your studio so do pushups, sit ups, squats, planks and any natural exercise you can do
-buy at least 2 dumbbells and use them for basic exercises like curls and shoulder presses
-if you cant do cardio outside do it inside, run in place and do burpees if you have room, if not just run in place lift knees high
-start slow and push your way up from there
-try to cut out the chocolate bar and carbs, stick to protein and fats, i see you do eggs/chicken that's good and peanuts are fine BUT if you can change peanuts to almonds
-the chocolate bar try to cut it so you are low carbing most days

Don't let the negative comments stop you, push hard and cycle hard you will change your life.

You are asking a detailed question and it's good to see you are trying to change your life now, no matter where you're at now you can change it.

For you I suggest this cycle

week 1-12
TRT test dose (keep that)
400mgs primobolan/week
50mgs anavar/day
50mgs winstrol/day
3 caps cardazol preworkout

Why this cycle? in general primo/anavar/winny will help you shred up for sure almost irrelevant of diet no matter what anyone tells you here, it's a fact.

-to workout use your studio so do pushups, sit ups, squats, planks and any natural exercise you can do
-buy at least 2 dumbbells and use them for basic exercises like curls and shoulder presses
-if you cant do cardio outside do it inside, run in place and do burpees if you have room, if not just run in place lift knees high
-start slow and push your way up from there
-try to cut out the chocolate bar and carbs, stick to protein and fats, i see you do eggs/chicken that's good and peanuts are fine BUT if you can change peanuts to almonds
-the chocolate bar try to cut it so you are low carbing most days

Don't let the negative comments stop you, push hard and cycle hard you will change your life.

Hey man, thanks for the detailed reply. I keep in pretty decent shape (if gym not stripped from me). Not near most of you guys though. You are another level. Most of what you mentioned for home work out, I can't do due to shoulder injury. But I think I'm taken care of now, found someone with a home gym if we go into lockdown again no travel (and we might, they just created curfew of 9pm...it's crazy here right now)

The chocolate is like 90% dark, a total of a bar a week. Peanuts is what I guessed I'd have to give up. Forgot to mention do 2 scoops whey a day. Considering trying carnivore diet.

I'll see I can get ahold of anavar.

However, Any reason (since I'm actually cycling) not to increase the test some? It just provides no additional benefit, or...? Of course, if that 30 pack your photo shows is 365 I should just shut up and take what you say lol.

at the end of the day there are a handful of steroids that exist that pretty much do the same things but at different levels. tren and primo are 2 completely different steroids

Trying to educate myself to make an informed decision.

Again, when I started teh idea of tren... i had seen so many posts hailing the combo. Then I started seeiing a bunch of posts 180 to that opinion. So that's when I started the post to ask.

Seems most in here would not recommend it. And that's fine by me, it's information like this that I wanted to gain :)

Hi,

I'm living in bizaro world where any day can be a loss of freedom again. Where in the past 6 months been prevented from being healthy and going to the gym by lockdowns for 3 of the 6.

For some, it doesn't matter, they can make do at home for awhile. Myself? I'm in a foreign land living in a condo studio apartment. Not a lot I can add in-house. I also have 2 torn rotator cuffs and and additional problem with a connection of my bicep and shoulder on one arm. Prevents me from even using dumbells for chest and straight bar curls. Home workouts are about as twice as long and half as effective (which I do).

I need the gym.

I have the metabolism of The Blob...so when taking exercise away, I am greatly affected.

My diet is roughly this: 10 eggs a day, a half pound of chicken (replaced twice a week with beef instead) , peanuts (unmeasured quantity), a dark bar of chocolate a week and 2 sugar free cookies a day. That is it. Really.

The first time was a month, and I was able to start getting back in to shape. It takes 3x as long to fix as it does to destroy/lose.

I probably traded 4 to 5 kilo of fat and muscle in the wrong direction.

This is a long winded way of saying that I feel like and look like shit right now, and it wasn't from me quitting. I love the gym, it's mental therapy for me, and don't skip it.

I don't dabble much in the PED's, although have tried winnie only cycles in past and liked results.

I use 250 test e every 18 days for past year and half (age 46).

I'd normally just soldier on and take my lumps and time to get back into shape if I let things go. I feel though this time I've been stripped of what I earned and want it back quickly (hopefully) now gym is open again.

I was going to take test e and tren. With this, I was prepared to start taking the E every 3-4 days instead of 6 along with the tren. So basically doubling my E and no longer being TRT plus the tren.

But when researching it on this forum iit seems to be either the greatest combo ever or the devils brew.. Which is it?

Then seen some comments about E and primo, and maybe that would be better solution?

Size is easy for me, being lean is not. Even at the meal plan I eat. I'd like to just be "in shape" again (asap), and have good intense workouts as well..

Which would you take?

I can also add oral winnie. Seems overkill though in my head to take 3 for what I want to do.

Goal is to shed the fat, and of course improve my proportions get my lost muscle back again. I was against getting "bigger" before, but now just don't care. If it comes with it, fine. I want to feel healthy and fit again.

Looking for solutions, not finger wagging as some are prone to do.

You probably didn't need the story, just the question. But maybe it will help formulate your answer?

**Also, would i need to do PCT after if I remain on 100 Test E after?

Thank you for your answers and sharing your knowledge.

So pony up and move. Or hire/rent a lock up.

Back
Top Bottom