Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI needed?

DadBod22

Registered
Would an AI be needed for this cycle?
6weeks dbol 20mg/day
6weeks winstrol 20mg/day
6weeks proviron 25mg/day

I'm not currently on cycle(and prolly never do this cycle, more so just curious) I seen on one of the podcast someone said dbol & tbol was a stack that had a good yin and yang balance, so it got me thinking.
From what I been reading proviron has some ai qualities, and winstrol seems to dry out pretty good so they would in theory combat the estrogenic effects of dbol?

you need testosterone with this cycle, not AI

And dry you out has nothing in relation to combat the estrogenic effects

Last edited:
I have ran 20mg dbol with 20mg of a dry oral plenty of times. you don't need the proviron at all nor do you do an AI, it will yin and yang each other perfectly

a lot of guys will tell you not to run oral only or that you need test. well that is their OPINION, not based on any sort of facts or anectodal evidence

I have ran 20mg dbol with 20mg of a dry oral plenty of times. you don't need the proviron at all nor do you do an AI, it will yin and yang each other perfectly

a lot of guys will tell you not to run oral only or that you need test. well that is their OPINION, not based on any sort of facts or anectodal evidence

So would their be no benefit to adding proviron?

6weeks dbol 20mg/day
6weeks winstrol 20mg/day
6weeks proviron 25mg/day

I'm not currently on cycle(and prolly never do this cycle, more so just curious) I seen on one of the podcast someone said dbol & tbol was a stack that had a good yin and yang balance, so it got me thinking.
From what I been reading proviron has some ai qualities, and winstrol seems to dry out pretty good so they would in theory combat the estrogenic effects of dbol?

Brother you never know if you need an AI before beginning any cycle , thats why you should always begin without using and only use if you fell side effects . Probably not needed but always have on hand .

Care to explain this further for me?

these products shoot down your axis and your body does not produce testosterone.
sure, you can do without taking testosterone.
There are about half of the people on this planet living with low testosterone and high estrogen
(I refer to women, I say it for those who do not understand)
if your mind feels good living like this, then yes, testosterone is optional ... but it's not for your (male) body to function properly

I don't think I need to provide any sort of facts or anectodal evidence (although there would be many, just turn and read on the forums), nature itself has already answered this.
you just have to decide whether to be a man or something else...:rolleyes:

these products shoot down your axis and your body does not produce testosterone.
sure, you can do without taking testosterone.
There are about half of the people on this planet living with low testosterone and high estrogen
(I refer to women, I say it for those who do not understand)
if your mind feels good living like this, then yes, testosterone is optional ... but it's not for your (male) body to function properly

I don't think I need to provide any sort of facts or anectodal evidence (although there would be many, just turn and read on the forums), nature itself has already answered this.
you just have to decide whether to be a man or something else...:rolleyes:

all anabolic steroids are hormones. when you put them in your body you are getting excessive amounts of hormones, that is the point. just cause it isn't called 'testosterone' doesn't mean you still aren't getting hormones. amazingly guys in Asia and the middle east don't use testosterone in their cycles. the whole 'you have to run test' in a cycle is an american thing some guru invented in the early 2000's to sell more gear. you can trace that back to then... by that logic we should add testosterone to pct, to bridge. after all it makes a person 'feel good'

now does adding testosterone to your cycle mean better gains? perhaps. but that is because you are using more steroids. it isn't cause testosterone is some magical unicorn steroid. in fact testosterone is an inferior steroid, that is why chemists worked to improve on it. example you will get way better results if you want to gain strength on tren, way better results cutting on primo, way better results hardening on masteron, etc etc. i can go down the list.

i haven't ran testosterone in a cycle in probably 7+ years. and i feel perfectly fine. i bet my bloodwork is better because of it too. why would i want more androgenic and estrogenic sides? makes no sense. amazingly in the 70's and 80's during the golden age of bodybuilding guys never ran test on their cycles and did just fine that way. Arnold and his ilk in those days never ran test. he stuck to deca, primo, proviron and a little dbol. he is still alive and quite healthy for an old dude today unlike many other bodybuilders

so for you to actually think that the OP is somehow going to 'not function properly' is just not accurate. i know plenty of guys who have ran oral on cycles for 20+ years and their bloodwork looks better than those who have ran injectables with test.

you can actually do HRT using things like tren, primo, eq, and even RAD. muscle wasting doctors in the AIDS field have actually begged the govt to legalize primo in the USA for this purpose because it is a superior steroid to testosterone and is a healthier steroid

Last edited:
all anabolic steroids are hormones. when you put them in your body you are getting excessive amounts of hormones, that is the point. just cause it isn't called 'testosterone' doesn't mean you still aren't getting hormones.

This is how I was looking at it, but I'm new to this world lol still trying to get an understanding of everything

This is how I was looking at it, but I'm new to this world lol still trying to get an understanding of everything

well like i said some guys will say that you need to run testosterone. their belief is if you don't your body won't have hormones in it anymore like magic, which makes absolutely no sense considering testosterone itself is the most suppressive steroid out there lol. its not like you take it and magically don't get shut down. bloodwork will prove that

i have yet to have anyone actually show me rock hard evidence proving that you need test in a cycle, it is all scare tactics that has been parroted for the past 30 years on forums and mostly from sources themselves trying to sell you more gear

anyone who has the balls to come on my podcast and debate me on this subject and bring actual evidence proving their theory is welcome to it. just PM me and we will set it up no problem. I wanted to debate Nelson Montana on fasting and he chickened out once he realized i was bringing a bazooka to the podcast (science backed info) and he was bringing a pocket knife.

Last edited:
6weeks dbol 20mg/day
6weeks winstrol 20mg/day
6weeks proviron 25mg/day

For a dbol run I would say aromasin 5mgs EOD is fine or ED, but you still need aromasin in there because dbol sides can be serious. You also need cycle support like n2guard for liver kidneys and organs.

Thanks for all the input!

- - - Updated - - -

For a dbol run I would say aromasin 5mgs EOD is fine or ED, but you still need aromasin in there because dbol sides can be serious. You also need cycle support like n2guard for liver kidneys and organs.

N2guard during and n2generate as part of the post cycle would be included

The vets got ya covered where...ask questions and learn as much as you can before choosing what you are going to do.

Back
Top Bottom